U.S.
✟23,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have two daughters and a son (girl-boy-girl). Aside from a few neutral-colored onesies, the older two have completely different wardrobes because of gender. I saved most of their clothes over the years, for future children. I boxed some of it during our last move and left it there, but most of the best stuff I folded and put into a giant plastic tote. During my last pregnancy, I took it all out and sorted it so the newest stuff was on bottom and the smallest clothes were on top. But it hasn't really helped. The tote is very full and I'm always rummaging through it to find stuff. There's about ten different sizes from each set of clothes, so locating outfits as the baby grows has been a real hassle. I don't have closet space to hang all of it. I'm not sure how to manage this many outfits, and it's only going to get harder as they get older and the size range increases. Is there a good way to manage hand-me-downs without becoming a warehouse? I don't know how many children or what genders they will be, so it's difficult to know what to save and what to give away.