Visit site
✟23,379.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Really, you should make sure you are getting high-quality prenatals. They should contain the following:

400 micrograms (mcg) of folic acid.
400 IU of vitamin D.
200 to 300 milligrams (mg) of calcium.
70 mg of vitamin C.
3 mg of thiamine.
2 mg of riboflavin.
20 mg of niacin.
6 mcg of vitamin B12.
10 mg of vitamin E.
15 mg of zinc.
17 mg of iron.

Prenatals are essential for reducing issues neural tube defects with the baby. I would also recommend an additional 2000IU of Vitamin D (they recommend 4kIU as the max) and extra Vitamin C. Vitamin D is essential in helping your body absorb other vitamins and nutrients.

It's certainly NOT something to forget to take or skimp on.

Upvote 0

Grace_Alone

New Mommy
Mar 8, 2011
MO
✟8,580.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I could not take the prenatals so i had to get a mans one a day! I have to much Iron in my body and i was getting lot more so the told me to take a Mans one a day! There alots of things out there that you can take with the things in that you need talk to your pharmacist and he can give you ides what to take!! I wish you look on your baby! I will be having my first in Dec! It is a little boy!!

Upvote 0

Aibrean

Honest. Maybe too Honest.
Mar 18, 2007
Xenia, Ohio
Visit site
✟23,379.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I could not take the prenatals so i had to get a mans one a day! I have to much Iron in my body and i was getting lot more so the told me to take a Mans one a day! There alots of things out there that you can take with the things in that you need talk to your pharmacist and he can give you ides what to take!! I wish you look on your baby! I will be having my first in Dec! It is a little boy!!

It pretty much hits everything on the desired prenatal vitamin list ironically.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums