What If His People Prayed? (4)

T

trentlogain2

there's been this guy that was in my life when i was a little kid. (one of my mom's many husbands) he's been writing, wanting to get back in touch. i ignored the first letter he sent. today, in the mail, i received another stamped envelope with another communication from him. it was pretty rambling, but i decided to write him back this time. my message was a thank you for writing, and an inivitation to church this sunday, with a lunch after the service. i don't know what to pray for, but i've let it go in the Lord's hands.

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟491,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Asking for some urgent prayers for my (future) sister (in law) and my niece... Breaking my heart into a million pieces thinking of her possibly losing custody of her for the next year :(.

Upvote 0

Maka

Dec 4, 2012
✟21,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Asking for some urgent prayers for my (future) sister (in law) and my niece... Breaking my heart into a million pieces thinking of her possibly losing custody of her for the next year :(.

You got it :hug: praying for them and you :prayer:

Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
Started antibiotics yesterday for an infection and still in a lot of pain
I hate cranberry juice but it's so bad that I am drinking it
I was supposed to go riding today but cancelled my lesson
I booked tomorrow off work to spend the day volunteering!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maka

Dec 4, 2012
✟21,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟146,130.00
Faith
Christian
I've been feeling sick for a few weeks, I was starting to get better but today This sickness I had a while ago came back. I've been in pain, tired and dizzy most of the day. I've had to go to work feeling this way for over three weeks now. It's a shame cause I really like my job.

Reactions: Maka
Upvote 0

Maka

Dec 4, 2012
✟21,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've been feeling sick for a few weeks, I was starting to get better but today This sickness I had a while ago came back. I've been in pain, tired and dizzy most of the day. I've had to go to work feeling this way for over three weeks now. It's a shame cause I really like my job.

:hug: sorry to hear you're sick. :( I'll pray for you :prayer:

Reactions: MrMoe
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
To those who were praying for my mum's job interview, she did get the new job, she was supposed to start Wednesday but has already worked yesterday and today. She loved it. It's a woman's home caring for 4 senior ladies, one is 96 years old but my mum described her as "posh" and very coherent. My mum is a bit of a perfectionist and seems to get along with the owner, she called Mum up last night to say she did a great job. It involves cooking, baking, which she enjoys as well as caring for the clients.

She's keeping her cashier job at Home Depot but the hours dropped and the woman with the care home is willing to work around her cashier schedule.

Upvote 0

J.B.

Apr 9, 2010
California
✟8,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray that I am delivered from lustful thoughts, and the urge to view related pictures/videos. I think I have improved more since last year, and especially before, but one sin is still all it takes to fall back into the trap. I know it is wrong, but in those instances, I entertain it rather than forbid it from my mind. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

Upvote 0