• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

What have you done today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyfed

Dyfed
Nov 27, 2003
Caribbean
✟155.00
Faith
Protestant
Hi everyone,
This time of the year is hard for us,if you are like me you are putting everything off,I wondered if we were accountable to each
other,by that I mean,why don't we let each other know what we have done each day to bring us closer to having a blessed christmas,it maybe sending christmas cards,buying gifts,wrapping the gifts,putting up the tree,giving to the poor,wishing someone a happy christmas,what ever it may be if we do alittle something each day it may make us feel better,I tried to go last week to buy some gifts but I could not stop crying,I seemed to be just walking around in a trance,I could not wait to get home,
Today is my day off,I am going to buy some gifts,I will not return home till I have bought them!!

tonytech

Jul 16, 2003
Liverpool
Visit site
✟7,711.00
Faith
Christian
I am finding things very toughat the moment.
As elsewhere My Dad went into hospital Christmasday last year, he died a month later.
This is my second Christmas separated from my four children, Although I'll spend the day with them tomorrow.
I had lots of church activitys planned for the days up to Christmas but I've pulled a muscle in my back and am house bound.

Still every day I wake I find something to thank God for.

Amazingly I felt well enough to go to my house group on Tuesday evening, I sat talking for 2 1/2 hours with little discomfort, Something I was unable to do before or since.

Tony

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.