Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
God created the universe before He created man.
The questions,are Has God created the World for man?
Has God created man for the World?

So if God created the world for man will you admit He went ahead to create the world knowing well beforehand many would not exercise faith?

So was He foreordaining rather than stop creating the world once He foreknew many would not exercise faith?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Another question, if you raised one hundred children every eighteen years,would all of them obey the rules you raised them by?
Before you began to raise all of the children,would you presume all would be in one mindset?
If you somehow controlled their minds not to be any different,would you feel that you gave them the opportunity to think for themselves?
Since you made a choice to create all your children with the same mind,then you did not create them in your image since you had the ability to choose how they would think.

Does God have freewill?
Did God make man in His Image?
Would God impose a work on man contrary to His Image?
God is Love,is it unreasonable to see that God understands the law of causitive actions?
Is Grace a attribute of God?
What does John ch.3 vs 16 mean to YOU?

John 3: 16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What is the definition of whosoever?
What does digressing to zero mean to You?
Is this statement proprietary to your opinion?
If so then explain what your opinion is worth, and why?

So you mean to say man was created in God's image to the extent of having the knowledge of good and evil just as God had the knowledge of good and evil?

God had the knowledge of good and evil. Adam & Eve didn't. So did they lack God's image in this area?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
This is where word of faith clash with dispensationalism.

Wof believes that the healing that Jesus, the 12, and Paul did from Matthew to acts is supposed to continue now.

Dispensationalists believe that those are sign gifts, that was present during that time because Jews needed a sign to believe Jesus as their messiah.

Thus, Jesus heal to show the Jews he was truly the messiah, exemplified by what he told John the Baptist disciples when they ask him whether he is indeed the messiah the Jews were waiting for.

So to whom was Mathew 8:17 written?

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟221,115.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So to whom was Mathew 8:17 written?

Technically the entire book of Matthew was directed specifically to Abraham's descendants. Among the 4 gospels, it is the most Jewish centric, with several parables specifically for the Jews, unique to it. The classic example is the parable of the 10 virgins.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Technically the entire book of Matthew was directed specifically to Abraham's descendants. Among the 4 gospels, it is the most Jewish centric, with several parables specifically for the Jews, unique to it. The classic example is the parable of the 10 virgins.
Who are Abraham's descendants?

Romans 2:28,29: "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter".

So you agree Mathew 8:17 is written for all believers?

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟221,115.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who are Abraham's descendants?

Romans 2:28,29: "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter".

So you agree Mathew 8:17 is written for all believers?

yes, like the ot books for example Malachi and haggai, all scripture is written FOR us.

If that was what you meant, we are in agreement

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
You have to grasp a understanding of , logic ,and probability.
Your Questions are rabbit trails to more questions.
I have noted that on several occasions, you change your point of orgin between India and Australia, as well you have made demanding Questions that are identical in text.
You have said to myself and other members quote:

Can you answer with focus & not digress which makes zero sense?
Unquote.

Why do you feel entitled to ,teach against Word of Faith belief?
Why do others by way of your questions have to ask if you are a Calvinest?
Have you considered that dominating the thread ,with questions based on your circular logic , is creating a unpleasant environment?
We welcome friendship from all denomations including Calvinist.
I believe as God's Word says iron sharpens iron.
I would expect members and guest here, to behave in the same manner as in a Church class room.
How would you like to be in fellowship with like believers, and have someone continually interupt with questions, that have traps or innuendo?
We are building bridges of fellowship here, not trying to bring divisions.
It is my hope you will think about my reply, without a rude question ,like can you just answer and not digress.
That is a statement of accusation coupled with a fleeting can ,to presume you are not making statements.
Using a adverb , has the ability to modify nouns , and pronouns.
I have studied psychology, and a person will tend to be a covert Narrissisist using this type of grammar.
I am not stating you are a Narrissisist, only at times your questions ,and how they are arranged ,would mirror such behaviour.
So if possible let's try to convey a exchange of theology, rather than a mirid of clandestine questions.
Thank You
God Bless.
I have studied psychology,

Does eternal life come from studying psychology or by knowing God & His Son (John 17:3)?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
yes, like the ot books for example Malachi and haggai, all scripture is written FOR us.

If that was what you meant, we are in agreement
What do you mean by Malachi and haggai? Are you saying you are under law & not delivered from the law to be under grace through Christ's perfect love on the cross?

Do you now agree that if dispensationalists claim Mathew 8:17 is not for us, they are theologically wrong?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟221,115.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you mean by Malachi and haggai? Are you saying you are under law & not delivered from the law to be under grace through Christ's perfect love on the cross?

Do you now agree that if dispensationalists claim Mathew 8:17 is not for us, they are theologically wrong?

But you are also incorrect since the grace covenant did not begin with Jesus's birth. Jesus was walking under the administration of the Law of Moses in the 4 gospels (Matthew 5).

Only after the cross, then the new covenant began. (Hebrews 9:16-17)

So technically the 4 Gospels are as OT, as the rest of the OT.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
But you are also incorrect since the grace covenant did not begin with Jesus's birth. Jesus was walking under the administration of the Law of Moses in the 4 gospels (Matthew 5).

Only after the cross, then the new covenant began. (Hebrews 9:16-17)

So technically the 4 Gospels are as OT, as the rest of the OT.

Do you mean to say Mathew 8:17 is not referring to the redemptive work of Christ?

So you have no hope of deliverance from weaknesses & diseases in Christ?

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"word of faith movement"? There is Christ and one body period. We divide His body not Him.. something to remember. See or ask Him to show you how HE sees us.

As for healing "provision" has been made. As Peter and John at the gate beautiful after "silver and gold I dont have but such as I have give I unto you" then later said "why look at us as if we did this under out own power. Its FIATH IN THAT NAME". Christ has died and rose YES PRAISE GOD GLORY TO JESUS. Hes done all He will ever do. "provision" was made.. take it..

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
"word of faith movement"? There is Christ and one body period. We divide His body not Him.. something to remember. See or ask Him to show you how HE sees us.

As for healing "provision" has been made. As Peter and John at the gate beautiful after "silver and gold I dont have but such as I have give I unto you" then later said "why look at us as if we did this under out own power. Its FIATH IN THAT NAME". Christ has died and rose YES PRAISE GOD GLORY TO JESUS. Hes done all He will ever do. "provision" was made.. take it..

Is it faith to take healing claiming one's own worth rather than confess "Jesus alone is worthy"?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Georgia Wilson

Jun 10, 2020
Los Angeles, California
✟7,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The VOICE of GOD speaks to all generations throughout the ages of the ages. His VOICE is written in the scrolls of eternity. GOD’S intent was first written in scroll form in the Torah and the Tanakh which became The Holy Bible. What was chronicled in Holy Scripture was what GOD spoke to His servants, who obeyed Him with all their hearts. He commanded that they record what He spoke to them so future generations could know His VOICE.

This is a book excerpt from this book: Book - Apocalypse Here And Now! Are You Ready by Betsy Fritcha

Upvote 0