What do you miss most about being single?

Paul.

I think therefore I post
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2008
Australia
✟148,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
I have read all the other posts, sat here for over ten minutes and I still can’t think of anything that I miss. There are some things I have given up because I’m married such as making decisions without consulting my wife, but looking back over a decade of marriage, none of those things seem to be worth anything to me. I have to say that I do not miss anything that came with, being single.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BFine

Seed Planter
Jul 19, 2011
My room
✟11,098.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
What I miss from single(hood)... I would say the amount of personal time I could devote
to serving the Lord & others, that time got drastically reduced when I got married and have family duties etc...when I was single I could be of service to others and devote much time to the things of the Lord.

Upvote 0

beckyjustbecky

Can't wait to meet our baby on April7th 2012
Aug 30, 2010
Ireland
✟15,288.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not much to be honest, my husband and I grew up together and spend most of our time together my whole life. Probably miss getting into my P.J's and watching chick-flicks with my Mum, or living with my brothers. My immediate family are so so close, we barely go a few hours without talking to at least one of us, and yes that includes outside the home. I moved 30mins away, its doesnt sound like much but it was a huge step for me. But I love that I can have them over whenever I want and that I don't have that longing, of laying in bed alone every night wishing I was with him instead...

Upvote 0