Visit site
✟744,526.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a fairly strong belief that we are entering the time before Jesus returns. I am not putting a date on it, but just a general extra urgency of the shortness of time. I say this due to dreams I had around 7 years ago, in the dreams, which were filled with light, and very vivid, I was told we were going to have a war with Russia, even given details of the timing, and events that would occur in the war. These things have now come to pass. So it makes me fairly sure the other things will happen as well. One of these things is I was told when the war occurred that we were at the end, I felt it meant end times, or our end as in death. Other things that occurred in the dreams make me think it was referring to end times. The issue for me is the dreams contained things that people would consider strange, although we know Revelations is a strange book. Toward the end of the second war dream, I saw aliens (who I believe were demons) on the earth. So I believe one of the end-time deceptions will be the belief in aliens, and possibly demons on the earth pretending to be that.

So the question for me is, how do I outreach with these things in mind? I know time is short. People need to hear. But also what message do you take? What part of it all do people need to know? I know the plain gospel message well and have done basic evangelism, but I don't know how much people should be exposed to.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟943,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a fairly strong belief that we are entering the time before Jesus returns. I am not putting a date on it, but just a general extra urgency of the shortness of time. I say this due to dreams I had around 7 years ago, in the dreams, which were filled with light, and very vivid, I was told we were going to have a war with Russia, even given details of the timing, and events that would occur in the war. These things have now come to pass. So it makes me fairly sure the other things will happen as well. One of these things is I was told when the war occurred that we were at the end, I felt it meant end times, or our end as in death. Other things that occurred in the dreams make me think it was referring to end times. The issue for me is the dreams contained things that people would consider strange, although we know Revelations is a strange book. Toward the end of the second war dream, I saw aliens (who I believe were demons) on the earth. So I believe one of the end-time deceptions will be the belief in aliens, and possibly demons on the earth pretending to be that.

So the question for me is, how do I outreach with these things in mind? I know time is short. People need to hear. But also what message do you take? What part of it all do people need to know? I know the plain gospel message well and have done basic evangelism, but I don't know how much people should be exposed to.
Thanks for sharing. It is best to completely reveal all your dreams which you believe were divinely given to you. This way those who have the gift of discernment can guild others on the validity of your claims. If this sounds uncomfortable, then silence is best. Blessings.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟744,526.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for sharing. It is best to completely reveal all your dreams which you believe were divinely given to you. This way those who have the gift of discernment can guild others on the validity of your claims. If this sounds uncomfortable, then silence is best. Blessings.
It has been a while since having the dreams, so I hope I don't mess up the order or content.

I had three dreams:

In one which was full of light, I saw Russian fighting vehicles, and I felt, not heard, an impression that the End was on us. The impression was the very end was here.

The second dream, I was moving down a road, and I saw the Russian army approaching, in front of the army was a man, he was overweight, had a beard, and had sowed the breast of a woman to his chest. I felt he was a rapist or a murderer. Then the conflict erupted, from memory, I saw tanks and planes. When the planes flew in something happened, and I saw what appeared to be aliens, I am not sure but from memory they seemed to fight in the conflict. Later I actually saw the aliens, they were in a flying car-like thing, and were trying to deceive a youth, when they took flight the youth became deceived and entered a zobmie like state. The dream ended.

The third dream, I saw darkness, and people running and walking to get away from the Russian army, in the dream I entered a shop to get food or weapons but when I got there there was no food or weapons. At the shop I saw two athletes, and they held a flag that became covered in blood. I saw Russian civilians celebrating a war or war victory. I then saw myself, I had to stay behind to fight, and my wife and family got onto a big white ship and left me. I saw a hole in the ground, only shallow, like a shallow grave, and saw trees with autumn leaves, the leaves were over the grave. And some thing was said but I could not decern it.

As for the thrid dream, things that came to pass:

a) People did run and walk to escape the Russian Army
b) It was at the time of the winter olympics, hence the athletes
c) The men had to stay behind to fight, only their families could leave.

These dreams were between 5-7 years old. Happening well before the conflict. Note these dreams felt at the time like they were God-given, unlike silly or wild dreams.

Upvote 0

1Tonne

Dec 2, 2021
Taranaki
✟85,286.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It will be hard to tell if it is prophetic. A war with Russia has been on the cards for many years even back into the cold war days. And there have been plenty of movies about that type of stuff. Even MacGyver used to fight the Russians. So, a person dreaming about that type of stuff is probably rather common.

But when evangelising, we need to remember that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation. This is our main mission. To say the Gospel. Then it is this that transforms a man. If they see themselves as radically depraved sinners, then they will see their massive need for a saviour.
It is the Gospel that transforms. So, this is of utmost importance.

Reactions: David Hunter
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟744,526.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It will be hard to tell if it is prophetic. A war with Russia has been on the cards for many years even back into the cold war days. And there have been plenty of movies about that type of stuff. Even MacGyver used to fight the Russians. So, a person dreaming about that type of stuff is probably rather common.

But when evangelising, we need to remember that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation. This is our main mission. To say the Gospel. Then it is this that transforms a man. If they see themselves as radically depraved sinners, then they will see their massive need for a saviour.
It is the Gospel that transforms. So, this is of utmost importance.
I am thinking of reactivating a Facebook ministry I had, but putting out a basic gospel message. But still keeping visible in other areas the stuff about the End Times, for the dreams to me were very different to the normal kind. In that way, if God wants people exposed to the End Time stuff they can find it, but it won't be in their faces.

Upvote 0

1Tonne

Dec 2, 2021
Taranaki
✟85,286.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The problem is, if you post it up, people will look at it as if you are prophesying. If you are, and it does not come to pass, then that would not be good. It would be a bad witness for Christ. Then, if you were to say the Gospel, your word would already be compromised by the prophesy that did not come to pass. So, before posting it up, I would make sure it is from God.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟744,526.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The problem is, if you post it up, people will look at it as if you are prophesying. If you are, and it does not come to pass, then that would not be good. It would be a bad witness for Christ. Then, if you were to say the Gospel, your word would already be compromised by the prophesy that did not come to pass. So, before posting it up, I would make sure it is from God.
But how do you suppose I ensure it is from God? If you look closely at the following dream, you will see it has already come to pass. The others may well come to pass as well. But I will seek God some more.

The third dream, I saw darkness, and people running and walking to get away from the Russian army, in the dream I entered a shop to get food or weapons but when I got there there was no food or weapons. At the shop I saw two athletes, and they held a flag that became covered in blood. I saw Russian civilians celebrating a war or war victory. I then saw myself, I had to stay behind to fight, and my wife and family got onto a big white ship and left me. I saw a hole in the ground, only shallow, like a shallow grave, and saw trees with autumn leaves, the leaves were over the grave. And something was said but I could not decern it.

Upvote 0

1Tonne

Dec 2, 2021
Taranaki
✟85,286.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But how do you suppose I ensure it is from God? If you look closely at the following dream, you will see it has already come to pass. The others may well come to pass as well. But I will seek God some more.

The third dream, I saw darkness, and people running and walking to get away from the Russian army, in the dream I entered a shop to get food or weapons but when I got there there was no food or weapons. At the shop I saw two athletes, and they held a flag that became covered in blood. I saw Russian civilians celebrating a war or war victory. I then saw myself, I had to stay behind to fight, and my wife and family got onto a big white ship and left me. I saw a hole in the ground, only shallow, like a shallow grave, and saw trees with autumn leaves, the leaves were over the grave. And something was said but I could not decern it.

A) Russian army dreams are probably more common than we realise considering all the movies
B) It could be coincidence that it was at the time of the Olympics. Many people are athletic.
C) When war happens, men do stay and fight. This is sadly common in war and it also ties back to point A

Overall, just wait until it has been confirmed as you do not want to be seen as a false prophet. If God wants you to tell others, He will let you know.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟200,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Tell me some of the specifics mentioned in your dreams. You are telling us you had dreams years ago about events that are happening today. Do you have that documented at all?

I've had certain dreams and visions about things as well. One of them is that within the time of about 30 years that there will be a nuclear war or asteroid that hit the earth as the image I saw was dust rising from the earth. There is more than this, but I can't say for certain if it was from God or just my imagination. Feel free to ask me in PM and I'd be happy to link you to some things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟744,526.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tell me some of the specifics mentioned in your dreams. You are telling us you had dreams years ago about events that are happening today. Do you have that documented at all?

I've had certain dreams and visions about things as well. One of them is that within the time of about 30 years that there will be a nuclear war or asteroid that hit the earth as the image I saw was dust rising from the earth. There is more than this, but I can't say for certain if it was from God or just my imagination. Feel free to ask me in PM and I'd be happy to link you to some things.
I actually mentioned the dreams on this forum in 2018, before the war occurred.

One here War? Inevitable? Is it the end times.

and another reference here

You will see the dates on those posts are 2018. But I had dreams before that time. The details of the dreams are listed above, further up this post here What direction would you take?.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟744,526.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

HI if you have a link I would like to see it, I have read some prophecy about a coming Nuclear War.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟200,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
HI if you have a link I would like to see it, I have read some prophecy about a coming Nuclear War.

I can send you a PM to something I said on YouTube if you are interested?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟200,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I’m interested!

I'm legitimately surprised by your interest, Michie!

I will send you a few links and you can choose what you want to look at and what you don't.

• Friendly
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,772,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm legitimately surprised by your interest, Michie!

I will send you a few links and you can choose what you want to look at and what you don't.
Thank you Jesse! Not sure if you know this or not but I’m a convert. I have quite the Protestant history so of course I’m interested. :)

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟744,526.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just an update on the way I decided to outreach, I removed all things from my Facebook page that was prophetic in nature, and just went to a straight gospel. The reason being most people we encounter on a daily basis are not able to digest the deeper things.

Heb 5:14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

I will just present the gospel and let God show the people the urgency Himself, as He did to me. However, I do still have things on the End Times on my website and Youtube Channels, because I still see value in it.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟200,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Just an update on the way I decided to outreach, I removed all things from my Facebook page that was prophetic in nature, and just went to a straight gospel. The reason being most people we encounter on a daily basis are not able to digest the deeper things.

Heb 5:14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

I will just present the gospel and let God show the people the urgency Himself, as He did to me. However, I do still have things on the End Times on my website and Youtube Channels, because I still see value in it.

I think in your situation you should keep in mind this passage:

"Speaking in tongues, then, is intended as a sign, not for believers but for unbelievers, while prophecy is not for unbelievers but for believers. If, therefore, the whole church assembles together and all are speaking in tongues and people who are outsiders or unbelievers come in, will they not say that you are out of your minds? But if all are prophesying and some unbeliever or outsider comes in, he is convicted by all and is called to account by all. The secrets of his heart will be revealed, and as a result he will fall facedown and worship God, proclaiming, “God is really among you.”" (1 Corinthians 14:22–25) (Emphasis mine)

The question is naturally about the purpose of prophecy. Here, it seems to indicate that it is preaching the Word. Prophecy need not be telling the future. It may simply be giving scripture in a new light that speaks directly to people. Now, the Gospel is certainly foremost in this. But there are times when a prophecy is given that it speaks directly to the heart of another person. These sorts of prophecies still happen today with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. If this sort of thing is how prophecy works for you, then I would recommend mixing this kind of prophecy with the meat and potatoes of the Gospel. The Gospel is first and foremost what saves. But God is not limited to those means.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟744,526.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think in your situation you should keep in mind this passage:

"Speaking in tongues, then, is intended as a sign, not for believers but for unbelievers, while prophecy is not for unbelievers but for believers. If, therefore, the whole church assembles together and all are speaking in tongues and people who are outsiders or unbelievers come in, will they not say that you are out of your minds? But if all are prophesying and some unbeliever or outsider comes in, he is convicted by all and is called to account by all. The secrets of his heart will be revealed, and as a result he will fall facedown and worship God, proclaiming, “God is really among you.”" (1 Corinthians 14:22–25) (Emphasis mine)

The question is naturally about the purpose of prophecy. Here, it seems to indicate that it is preaching the Word. Prophecy need not be telling the future. It may simply be giving scripture in a new light that speaks directly to people. Now, the Gospel is certainly foremost in this. But there are times when a prophecy is given that it speaks directly to the heart of another person. These sorts of prophecies still happen today with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. If this sort of thing is how prophecy works for you, then I would recommend mixing this kind of prophecy with the meat and potatoes of the Gospel. The Gospel is first and foremost what saves. But God is not limited to those means.
Yeah, I have no such gift, unfortunately. Sometimes God will lead me as I talk to a person as to what to say. But it is rarely a prophecy. I need to stick within the limits of what I know, otherwise, I could be overstepping the boundaries. But given time maybe God will use me in that way.

Reactions: 1Tonne
Upvote 0