What are you listening to right now? (24)

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟217,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Here’s a bunch of really old pop Easter songs. They’re about optimism about spring, being festive & happy for it, & the possibilities it opens. They’re of the same vein as pop Christmas songs you hear. The Christmas ones stuck around & are still popular to this day but the Easter ones have disappeared. It’s interesting, a step into the past. I imagine some alternate timeline where pop ‘Easter music’ is still popular like ‘Christmas music’ is

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟109,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Someone once described my taste in music as "noisy" before. Never have I been so insulted :laughing:.

P.s. I suppose they were kind of right
Seems you like liquid funk. An interesting genre. My favorite subgenres of electronic music are old school future house, and future bounce.

An example of future bounce: NOTD - I Wanna Know (Dytone Remix)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟611.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Seems you like liquid funk. An interesting genre. My favorite subgenres of electronic music are old school future house, and future bounce.

An example of future bounce: NOTD - I Wanna Know (Dytone Remix)
I really liked that song, thank you for sharing it. My mates always loved house music and would play it all the time so there's a bit of fondness that comes back while listening to it.

Since Christ brought me back to Him the only EDM that's personally survived the cut has been DnB. I don't really have to worry about lyrics or the mindset the music promotes as it's clean 99.99% of the time (as often there's not even lyrics) and the atmosphere provided by the music is one of chilling out and and enjoying the song. Plus you can safely just have it on in the background. I also prefer older techno/electronic music as I grew up with my father blasting Bomfunk MC every car trip lol, so DnB fits in nicely there too. The only other genre of modern music I really listen to (which is also often electronic in nature) is Ambient music. Carbon Based Lifeforms and Jeff Pearce are my favourites.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0