Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Ariel Sharon is still in a coma.

It will be seven years as of Jan 4, 2013

In 2010, a hospital manager involved in Sharon's care said that he had no chance of recovery, adding that the instinct was to "provide hope and say that because he is alive there is a chance he will wake up, but this is never going to happen." The doctor stated that his brain was "the size of a grapefruit", and that "the part of the brain that keeps his body functioning, his vital organs, is intact, but beyond that, there is nothing, just fluid" - The Age (Melbourne). 6 January 2010.

In October 2011, Sharon's son Gilad said that he was responsive, though still incapable of significant movement. “When he is awake, he looks at me and moves fingers when I ask him to.” “He lies in bed, looking like the lord of the manor, sleeping tranquilly. Large, strong, self assured. His cheeks are a healthy shade of red. When he’s awake, he looks out with a penetrating stare. He hasn’t lost a single pound; on the contrary, he’s gained some.” Bronner, Ethan (20 October 2011). "6 Years After Stroke, Sharon Still Responsive, Son Says". The New York Times. (Read this article)

I came across this video that speaks of a prophecy about the Last Pope (rumored to be stepping down) the last President of US and Ariel Sharron.

He says when Ariel Sharon dies, the Messiah will come. :o
In 2012. Last President, Last Pope, Ariel Sharon Prophecy. Messiah Revealed. - YouTube

Rabbi Yizhak Kadima told us when Ariel Sharon dies the Messiah will return.

What you all think about this?
KwZUPmuwpO4

W

WOFFED

I have always been curious about the prophecy given by that Rabbi and where did he come up with such an idea of the association with the Messiah return.
Orthodox Jewish Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri said that the Messiah had personally appeared to him. David Kaduri, his 80 year old son confirmed that during his dad's last year he talked and dreamed almost exclusively about the Messiah and his coming. He said that his father had met the Messiah in a vision. Rabbi Kaduri revealed the name of Messiah. Before he died he wrote the Messiah's name on a note and requested that it not be opened until one year after his passing(2007). In the website link below is a short video about Rabbi Kaduri and name of Messiah he wrote on note.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Actually the first stroke commenced eighteen december two thousand five. Sharon was then released two days later on twenty december two thousand five. As of twenty and one december two thousand twelve seven times will have passed over the ruler in the Grigori calendar. :)
Are you comparing him to Nebuchadnezzar?

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟117,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Are you comparing him to Nebuchadnezzar?

Are we not each likened to the head of gold in the four generational dominions of the man? However, this is a little different, and not that I know or suggest anything extraordinary is set to happen; but if it does it will be a curious thing to Watch. :)

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
Orthodox Jewish Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri said that the Messiah had personally appeared to him. David Kaduri, his 80 year old son confirmed that during his dad's last year he talked and dreamed almost exclusively about the Messiah and his coming. He said that his father had met the Messiah in a vision. Rabbi Kaduri revealed the name of Messiah. Before he died he wrote the Messiah's name on a note and requested that it not be opened until one year after his passing(2007). In the website link below is a short video about Rabbi Kaduri and name of Messiah he wrote on note.

Is that even the same Rabbi?
Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri .... Rabbi Yizhak Kadima

Upvote 0
W

WOFFED

Is that even the same Rabbi?
Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri .... Rabbi Yizhak Kadima
Apparently Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri was also known by some as Rabbi Yitzhak Kadima, leading one to conclude that he was “forward” looking to the Mashiach’s return. He was born in Baghdad to Rabbi Katchouri Diba, a spice trader. He moved to Eretz, Israel in 1923, upon the advice of the elders of Baghdad, who hope that his scholarship and piety would stop the incursion of Zionism. It was here that he changed his name from Diba to Kaduri.

Eretz Yisrael - (Hebrew) Land of Israel; (modern) Jewish homeland to be established in the general area of Palestine. In Ottoman Turkish times, Eretz Yisrael and Eretz Hakodesh (the Holy Land) were used to designate the area surrounding Jerusalem and including areas from the Litani river in the north to modern Eilat. Under the British mandate, Eretz Yisrael came to designate the area of the Mandate, which was called in Hebrew - Palestina A"Y - Palestine - Eretz Yisrael. Maybe he resided at one time in Kadima? Any one know his connection to Kadima?

Kadima was founded on July 5, 1933 as an agricultural settlement at the initiative of Yehoshua Hankin. He was a Zionist activist who was responsible for most of the major land purchases on the World Zionist Organization in what was then known as Ottoman Palestine. In 1887 his family moved to Gedera, where he became friendly with the local Arabs, helping him negotiate the purchase of land. Hankin’s first purchase was the land of Rechovot, acquired in 1890. A year later he bought the land that later became the settlement and city of Hadera(22 miles N of Tel Aviv-Yafo). He then purchased territories for the Jewish Colonial Association in the Galilee.

The Kadima Party is the major centrist(center-right) and what some consider the liberal political party in Israel. Kadima means “forward.” Israel's coalition government was plunged into what many considered a political crisis earlier this year, after the largest party Kadima pulled out, leaving Binyamin Netanyahu to work with hardliners who oppose peace moves with the Palestinians.

In March, 2012, Shaul Mofaz won the Kadima Party leadership primaries by a landslide, defeating party chairwoman, Tzipi Livni. Mofaz became Vice Prime Minister as part of a deal reached for a government of national unity with Binyamin Netanyahu. Mofaz had said during the Kadima primaries that he would not join a government led by Netanyahu.

Kadima’s Party Platform:

Supports a negotiated peace process based entirely on the 'Road Map' Peace Plan, eventually leading to the creation of a Palestinian state as articulated at the Annapolis Peace Conference. However, will not negotiate with Hamas-led PA unless Hamas accepts Israel's right to exist, accepts past agreements between Israel and the Palestinians and ends all violence.

No further unilateral withdrawals; although Israel reserves the right to unilaterally draw final borders if the Palestinians do not fulfill their obligations under the Road Map.

Favors keeping the 'major settlement blocks' (Ariel, Gush Etzion and Ma'alei Adumim) within the final borders of Israel.

Governmental reform to stem the power of Central Committees in Israeli political parties.

Continue to pursue a moderate, market-based economy.

Plans to introduce legislation to legalize civil marriage and burial.

(supports the international Alliance of Democrats)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
W

WOFFED

Ariel Sharon’s name means –“Lion of G-d” or ”Jerusalem” or “Fertile Land”

Ariel had his 1st stroke that led to his coma on Dec 18, 2005. This Dec 18 is 7 years to the day of his stroke. 7 is God's fingerprint so to speak. The day Ariel had his first stroke he was 77.77 YEARS OLD, 17 days before his Coma!! You mentioned that Methuselah died right before the flood. Well, Lamech was the son of Methuselah and the father of Noah. Lamech lived 777 YEARS! Watch for Ariel to pass away VERY soon based on God's 7 year cycles. God Bless brother. (cgar1228 – 5 days ago)

Kaduri's account does have one major flaw ...apparently the Jesus that Kaduri dreamed of was not our LORD Jesus Christ, but instead 'another' Christ ...the kind that Jesus Himself warned us about. Apparently Kaduri said that when Jesus returns he will not KNOW that He is the Christ (at first), but will later realize his God given purpose. So whoever Kaduri claims to have met could not possibly be the one true God since Jesus has known His purpose from eternity past. That said, God is in control. (mschampion1000 5 months ago)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Ariel Sharon’s name means –“Lion of G-d” or ”Jerusalem” or “Fertile Land”

Ariel had his 1st stroke that led to his coma on Dec 18, 2005. This Dec 18 is 7 years to the day of his stroke. 7 is God's fingerprint so to speak. The day Ariel had his first stroke he was 77.77 YEARS OLD, 17 days before his Coma!! You mentioned that Methuselah died right before the flood. Well, Lamech was the son of Methuselah and the father of Noah. Lamech lived 777 YEARS! Watch for Ariel to pass away VERY soon based on God's 7 year cycles. God Bless brother. (cgar1228 – 5 days ago)
Where did you get that from? And does this mean that you or whomever wrote that thinks that the passing of the old Lion means the new one will come ????

I was thinking about what someone said about Nebuchadnezzar. He was humbled for seven years and was not himself, more like an animal. By reports we have Ariel is awake but cannot communicate except with his eyes, like an animal??

Many are not familiar with this Gentiles writing of part of the Bible. But here it is.

1 [The following letter was sent out:] "From: N'vukhadnetzar the king "To: All the peoples, nations and languages living throughout the earth: "Shalom rav! [Abundant peace!] 2 "I am pleased to recount the signs and wonders which the Most High God has done for me. 3 "How great are his signs! How powerful his wonders! His kingdom lasts forever, and he rules all generations. 4 "I, N'vukhadnetzar, was contentedly living at home, enjoying the luxury of my palace; 5 but as I lay on my bed, I had a dream which frightened me, followed by fantasies and visions in my head which frightened me even more. 6 So I ordered all the sages of Bavel to present themselves to me, so that they could tell me the interpretation of the dream. 7 When the magicians, exorcists, astrologers and diviners came, I told them the dream; but they couldn't interpret it for me. 8 Finally, however, Dani'el (renamed Belt'shatzar, after the name of my god), in whom is the spirit of the holy gods, came before me; and I told him the dream: 9 'Belt'shatzar, chief of the magicians! Because I know that the spirit of the holy gods is in you, and no mystery is too difficult for you, tell me the meaning of the visions I saw in my dream. 10 Here are the visions I had in my head as I lay on my bed: I looked, and there before me was a tree at the center of the earth; it was very tall. 11 The tree grew and became strong until its crown reached the sky, and it could be seen from anywhere on earth. 12 Its foliage was beautiful and its fruit abundant; it produced enough food for everyone. The wild animals enjoyed its shade, the birds in the air lived in its branches, and it gave food to every living creature. 13 I looked in the visions of my head as I lay on my bed, and there appeared a holy watcher coming down from heaven. 14 He cried out: "'"Cut down the tree, cut off its branches, strip off its leaves, scatter its fruit! Let the wild animals flee from its shelter! Let the birds abandon its branches! 15 But leave the stump with its roots in the ground, with a band of iron and bronze, in the lush grass of the countryside; let him be drenched with dew from the sky and share the lot of animals in the pasture; 16 let his heart and mind cease to be human and become those of an animal; and let seven seasons pass over him. 17 "'"This order is issued by the watchers, the sentence is announced by the holy ones, so that all who live may know that the Most High rules the human kingdom, that he gives it to whomever he wishes and can raise up over it the lowliest of mortals." 18 "'This is the dream which I, King N'vukhadnetzar, saw. Now you, Belt'shatzar, tell me its interpretation. None of the sages of my kingdom can tell me the interpretation, but you can do it, because the spirit of the holy gods is in you.' 19 "Dani'el, whose name was Belt'shatzar, was in shock awhile, frightened by his thoughts. The king said, 'Belt'shatzar, don't let the dream or the interpretation frighten you.' Belt'shatzar answered, 'My lord, if only the dream were about those who hate you, and the interpretation about your enemies! 20 The tree you saw which grew and became strong until its crown reached the sky, and it could be seen throughout the whole earth, 21 that had beautiful foliage and abundant fruit, enough to feed everyone, under which the wild animals lived, and on whose branches the birds in the air built their nests - 22 it's you, your majesty! You have grown and become strong - your greatness has grown and reaches to heaven, and your rule extends to the end of the earth. 23 "'Now the king saw a holy watcher coming down from heaven, who said, "'"Cut down the tree, and destroy it, but leave the stump with its roots in the ground, with a band of iron and bronze, in the lush grass of the countryside; let him be drenched with dew from the sky and share the lot of the wild animals until seven seasons pass over him." 24 "'This is the interpretation, your majesty; and it is the decree of the Most High that has come upon my lord the king: 25 "'You will be driven from human society to live with the wild animals. You will be made to eat grass like an ox and be drenched with dew from the sky, as seven seasons pass over you; until you learn that the Most High rules in the human kingdom and gives it to whomever he pleases. 26 "'But since it was ordered to leave the stump of the tree with its roots, your kingdom will be kept for you until you have learned that Heaven rules everything. 27 Therefore, your majesty, please take my advice: break with your sins by replacing them with acts of charity, and break with your crimes by showing mercy to the poor; this may extend the time of your prosperity.' 28 "All this happened to King N'vukhadnetzar. 29 Twelve months later, as he was walking on the roof of the royal palace of Bavel, 30 the king said, 'Bavel the great! I built it as a royal residence by my power and force to enhance the glory of my majesty!' 31 No sooner had the king spoken these words when a voice came down from heaven: 'King N'vukhadnetzar! These words are for you: '"The kingdom has left you. 32 You will be driven from human society to live with the wild animals. You will be made to eat grass like an ox and be drenched with dew from the sky, as seven seasons pass over you, until you learn that the Most High rules in the human kingdom and gives it to whomever he pleases.' 33 "Within the hour the word was fulfilled. N'vukhadnetzar was driven from human society, he ate grass like an ox, and his body was drenched with dew from the sky, until his hair had grown like eagles' feathers and his nails like birds' claws. 34 "When this period was over, I, N'vukhadnetzar, lifted my eyes toward heaven, and my understanding came back to me. I blessed the Most High, I praised and gave honor to him who lives forever. "'For his rulership is everlasting, his kingdom endures through all generations. 35 All who live on earth are counted as nothing. He does what he wishes with the army of heaven and with those living on earth. No one can hold back his hand or ask him, "What are you doing?"' 36 "It was at that moment that my understanding came back to me; and for the sake of the glory of my kingdom, my majesty and splendor also came back to me. My advisers and lords sought me out, I was re-established in my kingdom, and to my previous greatness even more was added. 37 So now I, N'vukhadnetzar, praise, exalt and honor the King of heaven: "'For all his works are truth, and his ways are just; and he can humble those who walk in pride.'"

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟117,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Decided to remove my comments because I was just reading a similar post in Eschatology and would rather not be involved with the direction that this will likely go, (nothing personal to anyone but out of respect). :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
Kaduri, author of “The Rabbi Who Found Messiah,” announced to his followers the long-awaited Messiah would not come until after the death of Sharon. He made the prediction two months before Sharon, still acting as prime minister, had a major stroke in 2006 that has left him in a coma ever since.
Read more at Prophetic twist to Sharon’s imminent death

Upvote 0