Delaware
✟113,672.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am trying to explore more of this site, even though I have been a member for years. I want to test myself to see how well I am actually doing on my healing journey and what I need to continue to work on.

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟76,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am trying to explore more of this site, even though I have been a member for years. I want to test myself to see how well I am actually doing on my healing journey and what I need to continue to work on.

I used to look at more of the forum than I do now. I just focus on a few areas now. There's a particular section that angers and upsets me, so I avoid it.

Upvote 0

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟113,672.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I used to look at more of the forum than I do now. I just focus on a few areas now. There's a particular section that angers and upsets me, so I avoid it.

Well, I think for me personally, it's all about my healing journey and trying to get my story out there without getting my story out there, if that makes sense. So, I have explored a couple of forum topics and posted on there just as a way to branch out a little and pretty much say this is a part of me, but with God, it doesn't necessarily have to be a part of me anymore.

Upvote 0