Amarillo Texas
Visit site
✟281.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
servant4ever said:
What do you worship ministers like about being a worship minister?

I love just the opportunity I have to serve God through the talents and gifts he has given me. I don't think I could be doing anything else that could possibly bring me as much joy as just leading people into worship. I think of it as a privilege to lead people into the throne room of the most high. :amen:

Upvote 0

KristianJ

What's in a name? Letters...
Feb 9, 2004
Sydney, Australia
✟35,788.00
Faith
Christian
I'm not a worship "minister" as such, although UI am pretty heavily involved in helping to coordinate music/worship time in my church. I see it as a valuable opportunity to first and foremost serve God. He blessed me with the gift of being able to play a few musical instruments, so I think it's a good way to praise Him and thank Him for what He's done in my life. :)

Upvote 0

tubaboy963

Sep 15, 2004
Washington
✟7,858.00
Faith
Baptist
Typically, I am a tekkie (like that?), not only a tekkie, but the Media Director, but as of Sunday, I crossed over to the dark side. I sang and played organ. It was nice to prove that the organ can still have a place in contemporary music. The reception was great. Anywho, I was talking about crossing over to the dark side. I get distracted too easily. It was a great experience. I was on stage leading the congregation into worship through music. It was very encouraging. I never get to see the congregations faces, only the back of their head. It was encouraging and I want to do it again.

Upvote 0

The Julikenz

God is not a misogynist
May 17, 2004
Sydney.
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
servant4ever said:
What do you worship ministers like about being a worship minister?

Well i dont have an official position for my church, i have led worship before, and coordinated it a few times, but am not currently permanently placed.

I am however a worship leader for my short term mission. I sing, play bass and sometimes if i need to drums, i can play basic keyboard and guitar, id really like to keep learning my gee-tar, i feel God will bless me there.

The best thing about being able to lead into Gods presence is the love of God, and being in His presence is the most amazing thing ive ever felt, so to bring someone else to that table of the Lord is like taking a foreigner to the best restuarant in town, they eat from the table, drink form the cup and dont leave hungry or thirsty :)

Come to the Lords table.

Upvote 0