Welcome Teachers and Students.... Lemme Help You Get Started:)

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
:)

Hi I'm Tish and the dream for this forum started with a few of us....Lemme help you teachers out there get started ok?

If you have a few students try this for organizing your lessons:

• Teachers: Make one blank thread, call it by your name, and your class's name, and lable it the "directory"..."Tishri1's Biblical Hebrew Class: Directory of Lessons"...Together we can edit the OP with links to each lesson you make(one lesson per thread ok) and every time you add a lesson, and we will simply keep editing the Directory OP ok? "Tishri1's Biblical Hebrew: Lesson 1", "Tishri1's Biblical Hebrew: Lesson 2"...We will stick this to the top of the forum, that way your students can always refer to this directory for their next lesson:thumbsup:
  • Students:Should students desire we can also keep a list of a link to their training /notebook thread too...."Tish's Notebook Thread for: Tishri1's Biblical Hebrew Class" (one notebook thread per student k?) Just PM your Teacher or myself, to add your link to the teacher's Directory...This note book is for personal use and for personal help....If you should ever desire help from the instructor, please PM them with the link to your note book. Note: All Lesson questions that will bennifit the class should be asked and discussed in the Lesson thread itself
  • Teachers: Now the teacher is ready to start posting lessons ...simply use one thread per lesson.... each lesson will start with a post or two or three by the teacher, and will be followed by class discussion and questions, and what ever else the Teacher has in mind:thumbsup:. No one teaches the same way, so you teachers decide how to set this up ok...I would only suggest that you post most all the info you need for the lesson at the front of the thread so that the posts run in succession to minimize confusion.
  • Student: Next the student can read the lesson thread and use their "notebook" to copy lessons, and take notes, and answer homework questions....Should you need extra help you can PM your teacher with the link to your notebook post, and she can meet you there.....Remember only one Notebook per student(per class as many teachers will have classes you may wish to take), so label your work with the lesson # too to keep yourself organized:thumbsup:
  • Students: You can also utilize the lesson thread itself to ask questions and discuss, and even practice what you are learning.....The first few posts that the teacher makes will give the majority of instruction, but the thread can then be used for years afterward to dig into the teaching and learning of that lesson. You should be able to work at your own pace....Please feel free to PM the Instructor should you wish Him to look at a post of yours in any of their lesson's :thumbsup:
  • Many may find mistakes made by the Teacher and or students.... please use the PM system to discuss this with the teacher alone and allow the teacher to correct any mistakes he may have made in instructing his students, dont argue with any one in the threads please:wave:
Ok I think that's it for now:)

Happy Learning:)

• Ohhhh one more thing...please be patient with each Teacher, as they will help us as best they can, but life is happening all around us, and at different times we will see them more buzy than at other times:groupray:

Last edited:

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Here is some info for those who dont know this tip yet

To copy the link for a post in any thread try this

Upvote 0

debi b

Senior Veteran
Mar 22, 2004
✟5,479.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The original idea of the notebooks was to be able to copy the lessons and work on them there. Because of the formatting of the Hebrew text you can't really do that. The only way I can keep the formatting is to publish it as a web page on Google Docs. I can provide a link to the page but you can not copy and paste from there.

I would suggest you look at the pages from the lessons. You can post your questions or comments in the the thread for the individual lessons and we can go from there. I bumped up the first alphabet threads so they are at the top of the forum now :wave:

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
did you find the class directory? its a nice class:thumbsup:
Sticky: LDG's Biblical Hebrew Class- Directory of Classes (
multipage.gif
1 2) LamorakDesGalis

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums