We should all be doing something to save the lost. It is wrong not to.

1Tonne

Dec 2, 2021
Taranaki
✟83,163.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said in Mark 16:15, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." This command was not only to the disciples back then, but also to us now. It would be wrong for us to ignore it and allow people to perish.
Jesus also said in Matthew 7:21, “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven."
So, as believers, we should be asking ourselves, what is the will of the Father? And then, once we have the answer, we should walk in His will.
Even Jesus said that He came to do the will of the Father. John 6:36 says, “For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
So, what is God’s will?
In 2 Peter 3:9, it tells us God's will. It says, "The Lord…not willing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance."
John 6:40 also says that God's will is that we have eternal life and not perish. Jesus said, "For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day."
So, the big question is, are you doing God's will? Are you in active service helping to save people, or are you simply living a good life and filling pews? We need to tell as many people as possible about the cross, as God's will is that people should not perish. God provided a way. If unbelievers are not told about Him, "Then how are they to call on Him, whom they have not believed? How are they to believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how are they to hear without a preacher?"
Get out there and share the Gospel.

NOTE: Ephesians 2:8-10 "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them."

Last edited:
Reactions: David Hunter