Christian99

Apr 17, 2016
Romania
✟15,127.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone! My name is Christian and I'm 17 years old guy. I've been raised in an Eastern Orthodox Christian family and 4 years ago I started to question myself about God, Jesus, Saints and Bible. I've became atheist for an one year, but I decided to "try" Satanism....since I left the Christianity, I was very confused and the things were not so good as in the past. Now, I want to return to God but I can't...I've been praying but God didn't answer to me. In one night, I had a dream with an old man that I couldn't see his face that said to me: "Son, you'll go in Heaven". That shocked me(I had that dream when I was Christian) and I decided to start looking for God. But I have some questions:
1. Wich is better: Islam or Christianity? - Christianity has thousands of sects, you don't know what to believe in
2. If Christianity is the true religion, why does the Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism exists?
3. If a person from an African tribe dies, where he'll go? Of course, he didn't heared about Jesus, Bible or something about this.

Thank you and sorry for my English :)

Reactions: thehehe

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
1. And so does Islam. If you choose to become a Muslim, you will have to decide between A LOT of tendancies (you know the most important, Shiism and Sunni). Firtsly, let's be serious, we don't choose our religion (for the majority). And I cannot see the point of starting a religion war, by trying to prove which one is the most virtuous. Remember that a book is, by definition, something that can be interpretated in many ways. And sects always existed, in every religion and every country. This is a very natural process. YOU choose to believe -or not- in what you consider the truth. Anyway, I cannot see the problem of following a religion teaching love and tenderness. Even if God doesn't exist, you will still have a beautiful life doing good for the others.
2. Judaism, you already know the answer. I always considered Jews as the big brothers of the Christians. For Buddhism, I am not sure if I call it "religion". Anyway, man is naturally in need of a role-model and of a goal in life. Which such a condition, he needs God. And this is always very interesting to study the parallelisms between the different religions. Why do they exist? Because Man exists. Now, why Christianity wouldn't be the true religion? Two attitudes follow it: the wrong one, by the person who is certain to know THE Truth and refuses all other truths, and the good one, by the one who thinks he found his Truth but still admits that the others (Muslims, Jews, Atheists, Agnostics...) can still be right. Yes, perhaps the Truth is not Christianity. This is my own answer to life, and I can be wrong. But there is a fire in my heart, which is growing up as I accept more and more God.
3. Depends on your teachings. I personnally believe in a fair God, who is not a judge deciding death or life for the one who doesn't believe. God, as I see Him, is mostly a God of love. We all have the same value for his eyes. If such a person, from an African tribe, deserves a place near to God, he will surely have it. Now, a lot of people will surely contest it. But I could never believe in an unfair God who doesn't accept all his children.

Oh and welcome here :clap: You're from Romania, right? Romanian looks like a very easy language to learn (for someone knowing a Romance language and a bit of Latin), so I'd like to study it :)
Don't worry about your English, you're not the only one always hoping that others will understand! But the most extraordinary is that people always understand! :p

Oh no. I didn't noticed it was in the "Guys" section. Well. You can report my post if you want, I'm really sorry I should have been more attentive.. You could perhaps move your thread to the "serious stuff" section to have more answers? I could legally answer you then! :)

[I cannot answer one more time here, even if I saw you quoted me. If you want a new answer from me, PM me or move the thread into an another area]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Christian99

Apr 17, 2016
Romania
✟15,127.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for reply. Yes, I'm Romanian, it's a hard language, believe me. But if you really want to learn, I can help you.
And now, about the religion...you want to say that whatever religion you are and if you respect the laws of God, you can go to Heaven? Then why is the word Hell in the Bible and Jannah in the Quran? The hell/jannah exists?
1. And so does Islam. If you choose to become a Muslim, you will have to decide between A LOT of tendancies (you know the most important, Shiism and Sunni). Firtsly, let's be serious, we don't choose our religion (for the majority). And I cannot see the point of starting a religion war, by trying to prove which one is the most virtuous. Remember that a book is, by definition, something that can be interpretated in many ways. And sects always existed, in every religion and every country. This is a very natural process. YOU choose to believe -or not- in what you consider the truth. Anyway, I cannot see the problem of following a religion teaching love and tenderness. Even if God doesn't exist, you will still have a beautiful life doing good for the others.
2. Judaism, you already know the answer. I always considered Jews as the big brothers of the Christians. For Buddhism, I am not sure if I call it "religion". Anyway, man is naturally in need of a role-model and of a goal in life. Which such a condition, he needs God. And this is always very interesting to study the parallelisms between the different religions. Why do they exist? Because Man exists. Now, why Christianity wouldn't be the true religion? Two attitudes follow it: the wrong one, by the person who is certain to know THE Truth and refuses all other truths, and the good one, by the one who thinks he found his Truth but still admits that the others (Muslims, Jews, Atheists, Agnostics...) can still be right. Yes, perhaps the Truth is not Christianity. This is my own answer to life, and I can be wrong. But there is a fire in my heart, which is growing up as I accept more and more God.
3. Depends on your teachings. I personnally believe in a fair God, who is not a judge deciding death or life for the one who doesn't believe. God, as I see Him, is mostly a God of love. We all have the same value for his eyes. If such a person, from an African tribe, deserves a place near to God, he will surely have it. Now, a lot of people will surely contest it. But I could never believe in an unfair God who doesn't accept all his children.

Oh and welcome here :clap: You're from Romania, right? Romanian looks like a very easy language to learn (for someone knowing a Romance language and a bit of Latin), so I'd like to study it :)
Don't worry about your English, you're not the only one always hoping that others will understand! But the most extraordinary is that people always understand! :p

Oh no. I didn't noticed it was in the "Guys" section. Well. You can report my post if you want, I'm really sorry I should have been more attentive.. You could perhaps move your thread to the "serious stuff" section to have more answers? I could legally answer you then! :)

Upvote 0

Bryce Harris

Jun 19, 2016
Texas
✟15,461.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello everyone! My name is Christian and I'm 17 years old guy. I've been raised in an Eastern Orthodox Christian family and 4 years ago I started to question myself about God, Jesus, Saints and Bible. I've became atheist for an one year, but I decided to "try" Satanism....since I left the Christianity, I was very confused and the things were not so good as in the past. Now, I want to return to God but I can't...I've been praying but God didn't answer to me. In one night, I had a dream with an old man that I couldn't see his face that said to me: "Son, you'll go in Heaven". That shocked me(I had that dream when I was Christian) and I decided to start looking for God. But I have some questions:
1. Wich is better: Islam or Christianity? - Christianity has thousands of sects, you don't know what to believe in
2. If Christianity is the true religion, why does the Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism exists?
3. If a person from an African tribe dies, where he'll go? Of course, he didn't heared about Jesus, Bible or something about this.

Thank you and sorry for my English :)
Alright lets get started first.

1. Christianity is better. why? Because only Jesus can satisfy your soul, only he can change your life, and once you touch him you'll never thirst again i can assure you! My Lord has been so good to me, he has made me free and the feeling of freedom, love and feelings out of this world can not be put into words. Islam can't match that, not even close! Islam is a violent religion that hates those who don't agree with them. Islam's prophet muhamad had sex with a child and he stormed into villages and murdered anybody who didn't want to turn to islam. Now people may say what about the crusades when Christians killed non believers?
but there is a difference because killing is not encouraged in the word of God, so those who kill in the name of Jesus are not true Christians but killing is encouraged in the book of the quran. it tells muslims to kill in the name of muhamad.
Also the reason why Christianity is better because The Bible has proven itself over and over again. the Bible tells us the world was round before scientist said so, the Bible predicted the Roman, babalonyian, and Grecian empire. There is historical evidence of Jesus and the early Church, if you study end time prophocies everything Jesus said is coming true The Bible predicted the restoration of the nation of Israel and that happened sometime in the 1940s i believe and i could go on and on.

2. The reason why other religions exist is because 1st Satan tries to do everything in his power to try to stop the flow of the Gospel and what better way to do it by putting men in bondage by false religion? 2nd men have always wanted to do things their own way instead of God's because ever since the fall men have been in constant rebellion toward God and they want to do their own things that they may please themselves instead of God.

3. God knows a seeking heart, Abraham is the father of the faith and God found him in the land of the Chaldeans which was an evil place that worshiped other gods, and not only that but they were wealthy because his family were idol makers. But God saw him and knew his heart and God not only revealed himself so much that Abraham left his riches to go to the land of Canan but God changed his heart so much and used him so much that he is known as our founding father of the faith. What i'm saying is is that God knows who's seeking truth whoever and wherever the may be i've seen stuff on the news about Isis members having visions of Jesus and i've seen stories about muslims coming to Christ because they had a dream of him and were healed by him in some way.

Christianity is looked at as a religion but it's not, because religion is a bunch of man made rules that puts you in nothing but tradition and bondage. True Christianity is Jesus Christ and what he did at the Cross we live by him and we live through him. we don't keep his rules by doing man made tradition and works, but we live in his rules by believing him, and trusting in him, letting him change our lives by his precious blood. We have to put away our own righteousness and let Christ's righteousness flow through us by just believing that he made this all possible at the cross.

Last edited:
Upvote 0