Urgent Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elm0

Hi all,

I've received info that 3 of an Australian Salvation Army team currently in India have been admitted to hospital and are seriously ill. Two of these people are due to be leading church services this weekend, one is the team leader.

I ask you all to be in prayer for these 3: Paul (team leader), Geoff, and Tara.
Also for the rest of their team, that they remain healthy.

Let our Father in Heaven hear our earnest prayers for these brothers and sisters who are about His business! While in Zimbabwe recently we experienced some health issues, and ALL were overcome with prayer. Let it be the same here I pray!

Abiel

Missionary
Jul 24, 2004
East Anglia
✟38,297.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the powerful name of Jesus, we pray that you Lord, who have all power would meet the needs of these friends for healing. Strengthen them Lord we pray. Give those around then an extra dose of energy to get the work done and Lord for the future I pray that your servant will be protected from illness that impedes their ministry. Amen:groupray:

Upvote 0
E

elm0

Dear all,

Please continue to keep the Project 1:8 India team in your thoughts and prayers at this time. Last night Paul, Geoff, Tara, and Kath were feeling unwell (vomiting, high temp) and sort medical attention.. The four of them spent the night in the Mother Teresa Memorial Hospital which is five minutes out of Muttom, the Hospital is clean but basic. I have just spoken to Paul and he assures me that they are all feeling much better this morning, and are no longer on drips and temperatures are down to normal. They will be sent back to their base at Muttom today to rest. Paul said that it was food poisoning caused by some bread that they ate.

Please pray for good health and for good rest. The rest of the team is ok, and has a busy day ahead of them, pray that God would continue to sustain them today.

Many Blessings

Russell Luxford
Assistant Mission Team Leader

Upvote 0

Sascha Fitzpatrick

Apr 29, 2004
✟9,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just finished reading this in the salvos forum - poor things, food poisoning is one of the worst things when you're overseas!

Have prayed for them - anyone else think this is an 'attempt' to stop the message getting out? Won't stop it though, we all know that! ^_^

Sasch

Upvote 0

Abiel

Missionary
Jul 24, 2004
East Anglia
✟38,297.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We thank you Lord for the care these your servants have received. We thank you that they are getting stronger. We pray that for the sake of your message, and for their sakes, they will continue to get stronger, and be protected from all future attacks. Please guide your servants closely, Lord.

Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.