Tract Parties!

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
You know how they have Pamper Chef parties and candle parties and Tupperware parties? Well, we've just decided to have a Tract Party!

We are ordering the sampler pack (all the tracts published by a particular publisher) from several tract companies and having our friends over to look at all the tracts first hand, then ordering what we like, online. We can split packs if we want, and we can share the cost of shipping, too.

What do you think?

(Please don't let this degenerate into a discussion on Chick tracts!)

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Originally posted by coolhandluke
okay, i feel really stupid. what are tracts? i've recently heard the word used several times, usually in a negative tone, but i have no idea what they are. i'm sorry i'm so dumb. :confused:

Go to www.chick.com and you can read some comic style tracts online. There are some negative ones there which I do not recommend, but there are some with a positive message as well.

There are some other links posted to different type tracts posted in other threads here as well. Look around and you will find them.

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
Unfortunately, Gerry likes to start trouble by recommending Chick tracts because they start fights around here.

Try atstracts.org. They have the most popular and most used tracts in the world, and they are highly non-offensive and non-denominational.

Tracts are miniature publications which introduce the gospel to people who don't know Christ. They can be great, or they can be misused. It usually depends on the person using them. I have found that ATS tracts open many doors.

Upvote 0