up there
✟311,608.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Remember when music was the result of talented musicians who reached the top the hard way, and were not assembly line entertainers promoting hidden formula driven repetitious drivel? Its only a matter of hours before the kiddies are swooning again as they fall for the hype that has replaced artistic talent. Snake oil salesmen keeping the establishment safe. :):)

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟311,608.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You obviously have no idea how much talent, time and effort it takes to be a cute young boy.
I'm sure you are right. Lot of strain. I remember one young lady a while back who was saying how totally fatigued she was from spending a year choosing someone else's music to make her own. Artistic burnout.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟311,608.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I might add, once the music industry took over and controlled the environment they were free to manufacture at will, not having to follow trends like music did when it was up to talented writers and musicians who continually evolved and reached fame only when the masses dictated it. Those days are gone and we are stuck with the same tripe for 30 years. No wonder 70 year old music is alive and well today as an alternative.

Upvote 0