Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don’t think any of us would argue that we are living in turbulent times. Trials and difficulties are evident worldwide. Heaven knew in advance that these times would be coming and has warned us many times to expect them through various apparitions and in Holy Scripture. The Bible describes a time when good would be called evil and evil good (Isaiah 5:20). A time when people would no longer tolerate sound doctrine and teachers would say whatever the people wanted to hear to satisfy their listeners instead of speaking truth (2 Timothy 4:3-4). A time when God would allow man to follow his own heart and see where doing so leads (Romans 1:24-32). But in the Bible and through many private revelations given to various saints and mystics, God also promises that He will break in and restore order to creation. The Bible says that “God will be all in all” (I Corinthians 15:28), that people will “beat their swords into plowshares” (Isaiah 2:4 and other locations), and that the wolf shall be a guest of the lamb and the leopard shall lie down with the kid (Isaiah 11:6-9). Catholic prophecy and mystics worldwide have been saying for years that although we will experience struggle and difficulty in the years ahead, a new dawn, a re-awakening is also approaching. These turbulent times will be followed by the Era of Peace, promised by Our Lady of Fatima, a time when the Kingdom of God will become evident on earth and the Will of God will be done “on earth as it is in heaven.” Mary is the guide who is ushering in this new Era of peace, what Pope St. John Paul II referred to as the Civilization of Love. I would like to introduce you to some soon to be saints that have been blessed with revelations for the Church that are intended to help us through our turbulent times and guide us toward the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart, the Era of Peace, and the Eucharistic Reign of Our Lord.

Continued below.
Three Important Devotions to Combat the Evil of Our Times

Reactions: pdudgeon

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟478,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I don’t think any of us would argue that we are living in turbulent times. Trials and difficulties are evident worldwide. Heaven knew in advance that these times would be coming and has warned us many times to expect them through various apparitions and in Holy Scripture. The Bible describes a time when good would be called evil and evil good (Isaiah 5:20). A time when people would no longer tolerate sound doctrine and teachers would say whatever the people wanted to hear to satisfy their listeners instead of speaking truth (2 Timothy 4:3-4). A time when God would allow man to follow his own heart and see where doing so leads (Romans 1:24-32). But in the Bible and through many private revelations given to various saints and mystics, God also promises that He will break in and restore order to creation. The Bible says that “God will be all in all” (I Corinthians 15:28), that people will “beat their swords into plowshares” (Isaiah 2:4 and other locations), and that the wolf shall be a guest of the lamb and the leopard shall lie down with the kid (Isaiah 11:6-9). Catholic prophecy and mystics worldwide have been saying for years that although we will experience struggle and difficulty in the years ahead, a new dawn, a re-awakening is also approaching. These turbulent times will be followed by the Era of Peace, promised by Our Lady of Fatima, a time when the Kingdom of God will become evident on earth and the Will of God will be done “on earth as it is in heaven.” Mary is the guide who is ushering in this new Era of peace, what Pope St. John Paul II referred to as the Civilization of Love. I would like to introduce you to some soon to be saints that have been blessed with revelations for the Church that are intended to help us through our turbulent times and guide us toward the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart, the Era of Peace, and the Eucharistic Reign of Our Lord.

Continued below.
Three Important Devotions to Combat the Evil of Our Times
Ironically listening to this atm...

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟478,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
These turbulent times will be followed by the Era of Peace, promised by Our Lady of Fatima, a time when the Kingdom of God will become evident on earth and the Will of God will be done “on earth as it is in heaven.” Mary is the guide who is ushering in this new Era of peace,

Been offering up at Mass for satan and evil to be chained....

Upvote 0