Thoughts on the danger of trusting in riches

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
It is not only trusting that you need to obtain riches to be saved but also to trust in riches that you need to worry if you don’t have enough to break Gods laws to obtain it to help yourself in difficulties and not in God to supply proper work to give riches. That He makes sure there are people that will give who are righteous.

It is wrong to make a profit to take part in any business that is ungodly that you represent Christ. We have a gym that my brother manages. They have yoga in it lucky it does not do any ungodly chants or I would tell him he needs to remove yoga.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
I believe I can not judge if person did not sell much of what one has that may be only required of one who is not willing to that he is not willing to give all his money to poor if they need it if he has to. One may be willing to but he has concerns for others that he feel it is his duty to provide. But it is always required of those who obtain money by fraud to do so or he may not have opportunity to repent but if he does for one last thought to seek to be doing to truly be repentant of it to wish to. But it is required if there are poor to think to help as you are able to if you have no need for it to sell much of what you have that you don’t need or you may not have opportunity to repent if one was not turning to Lord genuinely but if one does to atleast be repentant that you thought to do so before you die. But it is good to even sell all you have if you now can if that is what is required to follow Christ if needed to be saved upon death and to show you can depend on Christ as He said not to worry about tommorow.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
It is actually not as useful to sell all you have to give to poor and not needed it was only told to rich man as he was not willing to. It is useful to make money to help the cause of the gospel and the poor. But you must also give to charity what you are able God asks for the tithe as fair amount if there is real concern you need to help others of family that they need if you are not very rich but if no concerns you may need to give more but even if not it is selfish and you won’t have much treasure in heaven. But you need to seek first the kingdom of God to make sure you have relationship with God and preach Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
I believe actually it could be required to sell all you have when you are able to be saved upon death but before you sell all you have you need to count the cost to make provision that you are able to support yourself to find work that you can work for your daily needs incase others do not provide. I thought you should work to make money to support gospel and poor because who then will help the poor but if all shared their money there would be no poor and one already helped the poor by selling those who have money should who are not yet following that path to be saved on death one does not need that money the church should be selling to provide needs but as it does not it should work to help others preach gospel.

God promises those who leave lands will be provided lands but it may mean God will help them get opportunity to get lands that people will provide assistance to give them money for land to assist them to help them have enough to be fruitful if they seek first the kingdom to help them they will share money of their land while needed but one focus should be on preaching gospel it is required to sell everything first to follow Christ as Jesus said about those who follow Him this way will sit on thrones to judge people to be saved upon death or to be sent to be saved afterwards after chastening in the world to come.

I believe you need to obey that to be saved on death but if you don’t you can still be saved if you endure to end. Believers have to be martyrs if they are persecuted they must endure it as God is testing their faith that they needed testing I know it is where they live but God allowed them to not have another option if He did not will He could help them escape and He is fair as He gives them the ability to endure. It is easier for them to be saved as they do will of God others can risk not being saved if one is not serving God in his life one could die at any time not to have opportunity to repent.

People have to seek to atleast seek to serve God before they die they can repent to do so if they have chance but they may not so should be serving God as they may not have opportunity to repent to seek to do so but one is only saved upon death if one is fully obedient as disciples who left everything to follow Him and Jesus promised them in age to come immediately eternal life if they are obedient to end which can include persecutions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
I think instead Jesus did not mean you have to sell everything but be willing to that you would let nothing stop you from following Jesus to love it more so to be willing to if you were taught to you would.

The people that may need to leave things behind are those who are supported by unbelieving family or other unbelievers and would lose things if they follow Christ and Christ promises if they leave it He will help give them opportunity to gain again if they want or to be provided assistance from others to pursue to follow Christ to be missionary with others who are believers who have land.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
I believe it may actually be required not because of command to sell everything which one was only told because he was not willing to if Christ told him but to be saved you need to seek to preach Christ with talents you have to do what you are able you are supposed to use all of them while you can but if you did not by not agreeing to not know to think you don’t need to and you have opportunity to repent atleast you need to do what you know you should to support those who do what you are able or you may not have opportunity to repent to seek to do what you are able.

Wealth is not talent you need if you don’t have now you should not be seeking that as most important and you don’t need to use only if God tells you to get wealth if you have wealth to give but it should not be main focus to get more but preaching and if you do not have wealth main focus should be on great commission and only seek to be rich if God told you otherwise just to work your daily job and accept that or if God shows better job to prosper more you can but it should not be main focus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
I believe actually that God does not judge believer who may believe he should work to make money but he still cared for the poor or repented of his lack to care at end if he had opportunity to repent. Talents should all be used they are to enter kingdom on death. You should seek to use all talents to fulfill great commission and if you did not think it so and you could not and you have opportunity to repent you should seek to aid those who do to support them with what you are able a fair portion that you don’t think you may need to have concern for family and preaching the truth it is required to be saved on death.

But otherwise God will judge based on Matthew 25 if one was saved as demonstrated by helping the poor believers and loving and helping all people as Christ is in some of the believers to teach that as He taught that because you love and accept Christ as if you do not you are not saved then and may not have opportunity to repent but if you do to repent for your thought to be changed to no longer reject Christ and other Christians to not want to help them or repent of rejecting Christ teaching of not loving all others and wanting to help them truly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
Jesus says to pray to escape all things to stand before the Son of Man. To escape dying in a plague if not fully prepared even if you are not a bad Christian but you are not commited to all He says is necessary to be saved on death He says to pray. To ensure you will be ready for time of tribulation if one is not worthy of rapture if it is true which if it is I think it is for Christians from all churches who honestly seek to please Him if God thinks one must go through it if one was not considered having repented if one was not following good as one should have it is best to prepare now to know how to live on ones own to escape persecution or for a time to be ready for it and to also help others know how to survive then perhaps others who are good will be spared or God will easily give them ability to endure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
Actually I did believe it may be but now think it is risky and should not teach that I believe it is risky not to use your talents to be preaching all need to seek to or they may not get opportunity to repent if one finds one can not do much the parable is saying to do what you can at any time to support that you have opportunity to repent for some they can help support more some can not do little not to do is risky but one can still repent at anytime if one has opportunity to repent.

So one should seek to be doing early incase one does not have opportunity to repent but if anyone is alive he can still repent if you repent just at end just before you die it is accepted because the condemnation we see was determined by persons response about his own failures to the Lord if he regards the Lord not to justify himself before the Lord and to acknowledge the Lord as righteous to repent of his unfaithfulness. To continue to do so willingly knowingly you may die when you don’t expect and not get opportunity to repent and it may not be honest to the Lord at end but if it is honest God accepts I think.

I think God is just seeking repentance for one to truly be sorry for one error also or the condemnation is because person did not want to share Christ to others. One should do so when he can or he may not have opportunity to repent only God knows who deserves opportunity to live longer to have opportunity to repent of that. Similar to your duty to use your talents is the parable of the virgins which is made to teach people to watch to show forth that you are really followers of Christ that you live as Christ said watching always to live holy life to show you have been set apart or you may not get chance to turn to Christ in true repentance to live from then on what you are able till you die and to always continue to do good works to all who seek your help and perhaps you need to keep seeking to do works as others have need whatever way you are led to always by Spirit whatever comes to mind or doing what works whatever you think to do to serve Him or you may not have opportunity to repent and to share Christ to others how you think will help to ensure you are living in Him to end not to die unexpectedly as one who was not seeking to live as Christ taught not caring about others.

It is just to say some had claimed to be Christians but did not really accept Christ they only turn to Christ because of fear because they know there is judgment day and they think He can be deceived by fake calling on Him never being genuine because they kept ignoring the call to repentance to seek it and we’re not genuine they would lose chance one time they didn’t get a chance for genuine repentance but Christ comes the moment they are seeking while they are not genuine if person does not turn to Christ genuinely at any time Christ can come and you die so anyone can come at any time if you have opportunity to repent that you want to you can be accepted.

When they said they are not sure they have enough oil they are saying they are not fully ready yet if they don’t continue you can not give assurance to others confidence from one own works to others they need to repent when they have chance but the parable shows they lost their chance Christ came at that point. They only cared about repenting as they were facing death they thought of it too late their need and wanted to do but it was not genuine and because it was not Christ came they had missed their chance because they had fair chances and it was never genuine.

Also I am not too sure you don’t need to sell everything to follow Christ to ensure you don’t die to not have opportunity to repent later for that is the call but if God gives opportunity to repent God only asks what one can do at anytime.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
Jesus does not require to sell all your possesions to go to heaven He said that to rich man as he thought Jesus was just a teacher and he still sought to think he could earn salvation by himself without the need to believe in Jesus to deserve it to be perfect enough through himself and Jesus was showing him if he really believes that he can be perfect through law for it to save you to be perfect which no one is which he is not aware that he is not he should do that but Jesus didn’t require perfection but to say if he wants to be perfect.

He told him to keep the commandments because He knows he did not believe He is God saying why do you call me good no one is good but God but that He teaches the same to His followers what He commanded in the law before as He is God for to break such laws and be unrepentant could lead to dying and the commandments were given to show what God approves of so if you are unrepentant God would not accept. For Jesus knew it would be difficult for him so he said to him he should do that and be willing to follow that if he believed that to trust Jesus but he wanted to trust only his works to make his own standard to believe himself to accept Jesus as only teacher than to trust Jesus so he walked away.

It is not necessary to sell all you have to go to heaven but it is better to to not be distracted and to serve Jesus like the disciples but also to be saved on death you have to be generous with money and it is harder for rich to go to heaven upon death money can be distraction to serving Jesus and being as fruitful and God requires if you are rich to share much of what you have before you die so if you make to keep giving as He said fear not little flock sell what you have give alms and said make friends of unrighteousness mammon that when you fail they may receive you into homes as it is unrighteous to hold it when there is poor for God allowed one to obtain riches so belongs to Him

Jesus forbids trust in one money perhaps it means to believe you can buy salvation to believe God can give salvation to him just by his deeds but still even if you have believed in Jesus you should not believe it is because of yourself to trust in your self to make you saved that you got money by yourself to seek to earn by giving that you needed it that it was not from grace of God to give to you

He said we should not worry what shall we eat and drink to be useful for one trust is not to be in self to save himself but because of God to sustain to give what he needs and he does not want us focusing on earthly things first to worry about things but to focus on serving Him and He will meet needs to provide opportunity to do that you can but first priority is to serve and should not worry

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
I have posted my thoughts in below link on what I believe Christian’s need to follow to not trust in riches which I believe person must not be consumed with desire to be rich that it takes one time that he needs to serve God but just to be content with one needs being met to have one daily bread unless God shows what else one can do to add it for your work but not to add more time to it not to be able to serve God and believed Christian’s should seek to abandon any help or support from others as Christ wants one to learn to depend on Him to support one to use you more in that way only if you do because He will support you but I thought it might be wrong.

But I thought now actually it may be for Christian’s to take advantage of situation they are in as they have more talents chance to make profit to be richer and should help others who are poorer people who were non Christian’s who accept Christ who need help to have chance to support themselves but I am not sure that perhaps Christ does want so I think to stick to it that Christian’s should and it could be necessary for all to be following Christ now that way according to what they can.

Jesus said fear not little flock it is your Father good pleasure to give you kingdom sell what you have and give alms not to store riches on earth but in heaven that person can have money but needs to be rich in good works not to store more just for your pleasure and not needs that you are concerned you might need for yourself and to supply needs for others to help them be able to support all of them to be able to support their living and have chance to make a good living but not to be rich

Let the dead bury their own dead

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
I wonder why Jesus said how hard it is for rich man to enter the kingdom is that because a person who seeks to live to gain riches if his trust is in the riches to get one to heaven that he believes he is more worthy because of one riches to have to give to poor for him to go to heaven it would condemn. And I also know that it could be obstacle to serving God if one focus is only on riches and not serving Him which also includes to seek to give to poor but that does not mean one is more qualified because one is rich.I dont know if believing you need to save to have some riches saved or more than what is needed now for others and for future which seems will be able to provide incase to lose it to help person is wrong that you need to trust in God to supply your needs sufficient for day is its own trouble that God will provide what you need the work for the day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
I believe divisions are distraction and I should not follow for all must be ready but others can follow if they want I believe the bible shows the way of salvation that others are saved if they have received Christ as Lord that all who received Christ as Lord are saved who seek to do all that they can which if they are able to read bible they must seek to which they will if they can to know what He requires and if they are doing all that they know is required of them they are saved which means people have to seek to preach if they can and also seek to obey Christ commands to share from their wealth or belongings with the poor.

I don’t believe person needs to give up everything as there were some examples in bible of those who did not in Old and New Testament but they were generous. But it is clear Jesus did not mean people have to give up everything for Jesus said make friends by unrighteous mammon that when you fail they may receive you into homes and as Timothy shows below person can have money not to give it all away but to share with it.

That is what Christ wants to do what you can but all can still be saved for He said with God all things are possible for bible only teaches people to do what they can because if they don’t they may die when they are not thinking to do to not have opportunity to repent. As Timothy shows bible teaches person should be willing to share that means if you know someone has real need for you to help what you can if you have much to help those who you know are in need that they are not getting much help from others.

The bible says God is not willing for any to perish so we know it is not necessary to have done but only to do because you may die while not thinking to do what you can to not have opportunity to repent. But for a promise of salvation to know you will be saved is to sell all that you had in possesions you don’t need not to have nothing to save to have something for present need and if you found good work to have reasonable income and follow Christ for to pursue riches could cause person to love it to reject to follow Christ and share it for sake of money or that was only for rich man who Jesus knew that his money and position would hinder him from following Christ. I do want to edit as I do believe actually that it is not wrong to be rich but to give as it is a talent to make money to give to more that Christ only said to rich man because He knew that his trust was in his riches to go to heaven to believe that he does not need Christ or to trust Him as a teacher to teach others can be saved without being successful and rich.

1 Timothy 6:17
Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy. 18 Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share, 19 storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have posted my thoughts in below link on what I believe Christian’s need to follow to not trust in riches which I believe person must not be consumed with desire to be rich that it takes one time that he needs to serve God but just to be content with one needs being met to have one daily bread unless God shows what else one can do to add it for your work but not to add more time to it not to be able to serve God and believed Christian’s should seek to abandon any help or support from others as Christ wants one to learn to depend on Him to support one to use you more in that way only if you do because He will support you but I thought it might be wrong.

But I thought now actually it may be for Christian’s to take advantage of situation they are in as they have more talents chance to make profit to be richer and should help others who are poorer people who were non Christian’s who accept Christ who need help to have chance to support themselves but I am not sure that perhaps Christ does want so I think to stick to it that Christian’s should and it could be necessary for all to be following Christ now that way according to what they can.

Jesus said fear not little flock it is your Father good pleasure to give you kingdom sell what you have and give alms not to store riches on earth but in heaven that person can have money but needs to be rich in good works not to store more just for your pleasure and not needs that you are concerned you might need for yourself and to supply needs for others to help them be able to support all of them to be able to support their living and have chance to make a good living but not to be rich

Let the dead bury their own dead
Peter’s church shared all things in common, communal living. Like they shared their houses with each other. Local HOA laws will not permit this type of aid to the poor. I gave to a charity supporting a prison ministry. I did research online through Charity Navigator and learned he made $350,000 a year. I stopped giving. Another started a ministry equipping backpack carrying men in Myanmar to spread the Gospel. He moved into a defunct rust belt town and bought an industrial space for office and museum. He bought a big house for he and his family. I will never see the money I gave to him again. The charity operators are getting rich. I stopped sending money to them.

An acquaintance inherited. He widened his driveway and put up a church sign in his yard. People went to visit him on Sunday. The county gave him a cease and desist order as the propertywas zoned residential. A church is not residential usage.

I remember a story on the TV news during the Great Recession. People were going to food banks in luxury cars. Give, give said the two leaches. (Proverbs 30:15)

• Informative
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
I agree must consider as some can be scammers and since you don’t know you really only have to give to those you know have real need that you know families are in real need that there is proof they are giving to them but since you may not examine yourself if you can’t know a charity is not legitimate that it seems real to help others should give to them you dont have to give all the time for then you could have nothing to be able to build a stable income for yourself

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: dqhall
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
Thought this video from this pastor from a church called Christian city fellowship is helpful

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzRFZ-IS--Q

I learnt from video my understanding being that you don’t have to sell all you have but they must not possess you that you are willing to that don’t love anything more than God which he was not willing to which is why Jesus said so. And Jesus said how hard for rich man to enter kingdom though it is possible because riches could be a hinderance from one following Christ that perhaps it would be harder to dedicate to Christ the more money you make if you come to love it and serve it that you prefer to put too much of your attention on making money and not serving God or to not serve God by being occupied with possesions to put focus on it even when you know there is work to be done you can do to reach others that that is temptation if you are rich but if one did not love riches for it to be hinderance from serving God if one does it would not be wrong to have.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
If person below says if person did not sell all he had it is too late to be saved do not agree and am not convinced person must but if so how does one suppose God will provide without giving job.

If Jesus taught we should sell all to only work for today and trust Jesus to provide for daily needs it would not mean if you did not if you still alive you can not be saved but if you don’t obey now to surrender your life while you can you may die in such a state before you have opportunity to repent to seek to surrender life even if you can’t.

The below channel teaches that Christian’s should sell all one have but how does one suppose God will provide needs Paul says if anyone does not work he does not eat maybe agrees can work only for day to support one needs and not worry about tommorow that God will always provide work opportunity to work to supply needs if you are focusing to work to serve Him that you can work and learn skills but not for money but to serve kingdom but money needs will be met if you serve Jesus but is not your focus.

I am not convinced from one teaching that such is required to make stumbling block that person can work to try to be richer as long as he does not choose to spend too much of time to pursue it that should be spent to serve God and that He serves God first or it is ok to seek to work more to be richer as long as you are putting kingdom first to serve Him if He provided more work to be richer.

But I think it is not necessary to focus to be richer that it is better to focus only on Christ and serving Him and trust God to meet one daily needs to provide work today to provide but if riches are distraction to more service if it is helpful your service to focus on that unless you do not need to serve more and God provides option to make money to provide.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVgZ99Zr_sg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
I believe though there may be rapture it may be only for those who followed Christ fully or there may not be rapture but a protection from great tribulation to be nourished in place of protection first one of the works Jesus calls us to do since Spirit shows we are lacking to learn to point us to His word to get more understanding which is oil is He shows person should not worry about what he shall eat or drink but seek first kingdom and all things will be added. Jesus said carry not money belt for worker is worthy of his food which may mean if you are serving for the kingdom Christ will help you through others who already did like you surrender but not to compel others to give more it is their choice or perhaps is not wrong to work as Paul did his own work but he was self employed after learning skill or not wrong to work anywhere but Christ will supply work if you sold everything to follow Him to trust to find work but I’m not sure you need to but I think good to do to be safe incase.

Jesus says if you continue in my word you are my disciples and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

I thought below video I shared before is helpful though not sure accurate that you need to sell everything for it can’t be only 144 000 can be saved because others will be saved then unless others can be saved after if they have chance if they follow later but not sure because bible does not seem to teach you need to sell everything but only to be willing to share for all who you know who are really in need of your help and one may not be able to and alive but perhaps if one does not one is in risk to not have opportunity to do what one can but I know know you can still be saved if you have not died if you seek to.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVgZ99Zr_sg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
Some comments I made in discussion to explain such a position to dear cousin of beliefs are below.

I am not asking question if Jesus does want us to work but to postulate that perhaps Jesus does not want us working for tommorow need but if we have need now to be working for Him and not worry about one needs later that Christ will supply it from others some way or perhaps if not atleast will make sure our needs are met for others to provide work for us so should follow incase.

But I don’t know it is true and required to say that is definitely required that it is jesus will but unless proven otherwise I would think it is wise to do.

Would actually seem foolish and could be but it may be wise too.

Not foolish if Jesus will provide for all others but may not and want us to work to provide for others.

I know bible says he who provides not for his own is worse than unbeliever so I do believe while have children should work to provide all their needs but people are called later to depend on God.

But person believes also should trust God for child need to only worry about their need now that God will provide but not sure that is right to teach essential if not sure though person could be right.

But it would seem not wise if child has a lot of essential needs over a period that you have to make sure you are doing all you can today to make sure in future all such needs will be met but not worry about tommorow to work too much not to serve God that He will not provide what you need tommorow if you serve Him.

Was told I don’t believe only 144000 will be saved which I meant from tribulation for them there is no hope for any.

Replied below.

I agree not only the 144000 will be saved but perhaps all those who chose to follow Him as minister to leave everything behind will be protected from tribulation and is safer though others will also be protected who follow Christ without doing so as Jesus said make friends of yourself by unrighteousness mammon that when you fail they may receive you into homes which is not just money but all God has given health to be able to help anyone in need will be saved too to only need to do what they can Jesus says those who work 1 hr have same reward as those who work more but those who can do more to work more to do what they can must or they will go through tribulation those who are not surrendering fully to Christ when He comes just whatever they can do can be saved if they have not died but through tribulation.

But I think 144000 may be symbolic of large number from gentiles and Jews who turn to Christ or just symbolic of Jews who turn to Christ but it could include gentiles too so I don’t know.

I mean if they surrender what they can can be saved without tribulation but others need to go through tribulation to be saved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟591,044.00
Faith
Christian
However I don’t think it is right to follow that as God would prefer we make more increase to help others and I don’t think it is right because it can’t be only 144000 people who are alive now will be the only ones who will be saved without others having chance for bible also always teaches any can be saved if they repent before they die that he is not willing for any to perish before they die but they may need to be willing to die for Christ but just wondering I believe God does want us to work but not be worried but we must seek first the kingdom that we are focusing first to serve Him to preach but if we are doing we can also work to meet your family needs as bible says he who provides not for his own is worse than an unbeliever but may mean if God has not provided as he said and he is not willing to work to provide for them not if repent and can’t to be willing to and to be able to meet others needs and support others who are but just wondering.

Last edited:
Upvote 0