• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

This is a riddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindstrom

Jun 10, 2005
✟8,103.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I posted this in another thread... I will continue on the post...

This is a riddle.

I stare at a mirror, i don't know who i see
I just see someone who stares back at me

I figth with a image, i do not know who
A ghost in a mirror just a ghost like you

I fight with the fall with the mirror on the wall
I fight with the night with the mirror i figth

I fight with a shadow, a dark sad eye
A image in a mirror that says; my, my, my

I fight with a shadow, i fight with a reflection
I fight with a mirror a built in protection

I cannot have this struggle, i feel so dim
I need to drop the sword, in order to win

The mirror is me, and that what it makes
But who was my real enemy, anyways????

I haven't got the diagnos schizophrenic, rather a diagnos that goes under the line suspected schizofrenia.

I think i learned living with the "insanetiy"

They say that the line between being a genious and being insane is very thin.

Do you know why?

the diffrence between being a genious and being insane, is the fact that both the genious and the insane, has delusions.

But, the genious manage to argue for his.

Schizophrenia is the same thing as chonic psychotic.

It is to be noted, that not all psychoic are dangourous to others, rather they are a danger to themself.

With medication many people who have got the diagnos schizophrenic or psychotic, manage to live a normal life.

The problem we encounter is the alienation. We are somewhat autistic, and withdrawn from the outside world.

Schizophrenia does not damage the intelligence. But the outside world can see us as somewhat: "tricky" people.

If you are psychotic, all you can do is wait...

I have learned to not put all my trust in medical science and psychologist.

I put my whole trust in Jesus.

I read the bible day by day. chapters by chapters, sometimes books by books.

Honestly...

Everything negative can be turned into something possitive.

Usually, doctors talk about disorders and malfunctions and sometimes even damages.

Remeber; that God created you just like you are.

There is nothing wrong on you
You are intelligent
You are grown up
You are handsome
You are cheerful
You are perfect.

Cheering words.

Parhaps...

But only if you wish to believe in them.

I dare to say:

That all "so called" disorders is about perception on the outside world.

There is a famous swedish saying:
"Märk världen annars märker världen dig"

If i translate this into enlish it can become two diffrent sentences.

1. Mark the world or else the world will mark you
2. Observe the world or else the world will observe you.

Read this and try to understand.

It is how you observe the world that matters.

During my entire teens, i said inwardly to myself, "there is something wrong with the world" and "I pity the world"

What happand?

The world feelt the same thing about me. The world thought, "there is something wrong with you" and "we pity you".

Resently i just relized it.

The world is perfect just as it is. Atleast when i have Jesus close to me.

And guess what.

I am fully convinced that the world think the same about me.

Therefore, it is how you see on others that matters.

If you think everyone else is childish, everyone else will think you are childish.
If you think there is wrong with everyone else, everyone else will think there is something wrong with you.

And finally, if you think that everyone else is perfect, everyone else will think you are perfect.

Therefore.

Repeat after me.

You are perfect
You are beauiful
You are Handsome
You are kind
You are cheerful
You are intelligent
You are probobly a genious
You may be strange, but hay so am I.
You are awesome.
You are normal

You need to have faith in those statments and say that inwardly to everyone you meet. Express it with your face.

If you have trubble doing it with your face (lack of facial mimics are one of the problems psychotic people meet, but you learn eventually).

Don't give up.

Doctors explain schizophrenia to be linked to a abonrmality in the dopamine center. To much dopamine activity inside the brain caused by an abnormality in the brain. The mediecine there is for schzophrenia stop the high activity of dopamine, which do milder the sympthoms.

I got my own philosphical explenation of psychotic disorders though..

We have talked about demonpossession and such things in other threads.

I will make this clear again.

I do not believe psychotics are demonpossessed, but due to the disorder they can become demonpossessed.

Most people find it ignorant today to beleive in demon possession.

I don't.

Trust me on this one.

Demon possession is for real.

I KNOW....

FOR SURE.

But you are probobly not demon possessed.

I believe that psychotics disorders are caused, by: Bad home conditions which lead to early alianation of the world and later on, poor cognition of the outside world...

I would call myself and schizophrenics, cronical dreamers.

I believe that psychotic people (based on looking at my own case history) are exposed to a occult phenomenon.

Ofcourse we need to discuss what occult phenomenon is:

I am not saying that all of you are into witchcraft and satanism.

Ofcourse not.

But parhaps...

Just parhaps...

Hypnosis.

I belive that we psychotic are under a hypnosis, either cause by a another person (parhaps a threapist), or sometimes caused by selfhyponosis.

Hypnosis is not something new, invented by fraud, it is an ancient occult practice, invented by occult worshipers.

If i look at my case history, I belive i manage to hyonotize myself.

I know this must sound silly.

But i am fully convinced that I sometime when i was around 14 caused myself to become hypnotized by music.

For years all i did was laying down in bed listening to music, dreaming myself away...

I think that was the hypnosis Which lead to the fact that i was very controlled from the outside.

Copying others behaviour is a natural fenomenon (model learning it is called), But the psychotics (or atleast when i look at myself) problem are that everyone else is a model.

Usually negative models, which lead to self destruction.

Everything negative everyone else did, i started to do.

I do not know why...

But...

I found Jesus, and to day.

Well, everything is just allright.

I go to school...

I play music.

I hang out with freinds.

I go to the gym.

I do almost everything another normal person do.

I am somewhat quiet in my nature.

Anyways..

I need to warn you.

If you believe and if you recognize youreslef in the hypnosis part i earlier talked about:

Pray in the name of Jesus, that the hypnosis (whether selfhypnosis or caused by another), will loose its controll over you.

And have faith in the prayer.

Parhaps, it was idolworshiping a musical band that caused me to become psychotic

Parhaps...

I beleive so.

Therefore, to day, all i do is listening to christian music. Praise and worship songs, and so on.

I had to change my musical style.

Parhaps if you recognize yourself in my case history (parhaps it was the TV that hypnotized you, or parhaps the computer. I am though, fully convinced that i selfhypnotized me with music, and i think that is the root of the problems i have encountered in my life).

So change..

Dare the change.

Idol worship is nothing to play with

Status
Not open for further replies.