Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
willcoach said:
Where in Cali do you live?

What is your favorite food

Fry, grill or broil fish?

I live in the Central Valley. My favorite food is anything mexican.. especially enchiladas. Ofcourse it has to be fried fish..its the way i grew up!

:)

Theresa

Upvote 0

septemberskies

You can find me on cloud no.9
Sep 16, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Visit site
✟19,453.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you keep any cash stashed in the house for a rainy day?

Do you have a dictionary of another language in your home? If so what language? How often do you actually use it?

Ice cream or Yogurt?

How often do you check your voicemail? What does your message say?

Do you have a welcome mat outside the door?

What time did you go to bed lastnight?

What does your mousepad look like (if you have one)?

Do you read out loud or in your head?

How many times a day would you say you sign onto CF?

Chicken or Fish?

Are you going to church next sunday?

Who was the last person to call you?

Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
septemberskies said:
Do you keep any cash stashed in the house for a rainy day?

Do you have a dictionary of another language in your home? If so what language? How often do you actually use it?

Ice cream or Yogurt?

How often do you check your voicemail? What does your message say?

Do you have a welcome mat outside the door?

What time did you go to bed lastnight?

What does your mousepad look like (if you have one)?

Do you read out loud or in your head?

How many times a day would you say you sign onto CF?

Chicken or Fish?

Are you going to church next sunday?

Who was the last person to call you?

Not really.. i try and want to.... but half the time it doesnt work LOL.

I used to have a spanish /english dictionary but I dont use it anymore..... does a strong's concordance count too?

Definitely Icecream

My neice does my voice message... it says .. this is aunt theresa's phone leave a message bye! I check my voicemail only when it says that ihave one.....

Yes its got froggies on it.

about 1:30 this am.. was up at 3:30

Its blue and says allstate ( my momma works there)

Out loud most definitely

As often as i can lately.. before it was maybe once a month.

Chicken ...

Yea... im planning on it.. just not sure where....

The last person to call me was my pastor to make sure i got back into town ok.

Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Macrina said:
If you were one of the following animals, which would you be -- Pig, cow, or chicken? :D

What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

What makes you laugh really hard?

I would wanna be a pig because they got them cutteeeee curly tails hehehe

Favorite breakfast cereal is Frosted mini wheats

What makes me laugh really hard? Someone telling a funny joke.... anything can if ya catch me at the right time..... been a longgg time since i had a *laughing attack* LOL

Reactions: Macrina
Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
maycontainnuts said:
Do you have any pets?

What is the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

What is one of your most pleasant memories?

Are you "hot natured" or "cold natured"?

What is your most prized possession?

I used to have a part lab/dalmation puppy named lady... oh and cant forget about my dancing goldfish wilbur and pepe lepue!

The scariest thing that happened to me was....... being raped ( sorry if thats too bold) and the other night when i had a scary dream and tried to move and wake up and i couldnt....

One of my most pleasant memories is when my neice was born and seeing her come home from the hospital five weeks later healthy as can be!

If i am answering this correctly i think i am more hot natured than cold natured ( whatcha mean)?!

My most prized possesion used to be my computer.. but now its my bible.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Kriegermädchen said:
Do you enjoy scary/horror movies?

What's your favorite holiday?

Ever used this smiley :groupray: ?

McDonald's or Burger King?

Me and scary/horror movies dont mix well... i was at a friends the other night watching something about zombies. and kept having to hide and scream cause it freaked me out ( i know im silly)

Favorite Holiday is christmas..... for two reasons.. one because ever since Jesus gave me my life back... ive been able to enjoy it... and really think about the true meaning.... the second

Ya know what i dont think i ever used that smiley! :(

Umm i think im having to go with BK cause they got the best chicken sammiches ever!

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Abstract Devotion said:
I used to have a part lab/dalmation puppy named lady... oh and cant forget about my dancing goldfish wilbur and pepe lepue!

The scariest thing that happened to me was....... being raped ( sorry if thats too bold) and the other night when i had a scary dream and tried to move and wake up and i couldnt....

One of my most pleasant memories is when my neice was born and seeing her come home from the hospital five weeks later healthy as can be!

If i am answering this correctly i think i am more hot natured than cold natured ( whatcha mean)?!

My most prized possesion used to be my computer.. but now its my bible.....

I have dreams like that all the time! They freak me out. Its kind of like being in quick sand because I keep trying to "lift" myself out of sleep but then I "sink" back into it and the nightmare continues. How old is Lady?

Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
maycontainnuts said:
I have dreams like that all the time! They freak me out. Its kind of like being in quick sand because I keep trying to "lift" myself out of sleep but then I "sink" back into it and the nightmare continues. How old is Lady?
she's gotta be about 6 yrs now? maybe more.... ive lost track... when my mom and stepdad divorced..... he got to keep the dog.. because lady was too big for our apartment... :(

Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
maycontainnuts said:
I dont know if ( now that i think about it ) id call it a nightmare.. alls i remember is that it felt like the bed shaking like during an earthquake.. and icouldnt move.. and then the room got fuzzy.... and all icould see was the blue couch we have and christmas stuff on it..... *shrugs*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Macrina said:
What's cool?

What's annoying?

Who is your favorite superhero?
whats annoying? People that say one thing thinking thats what you want to hear... and not saying what needs to be said....Ive had people do that to me.... and i cant stand it because it doesnt help.. just makes things worse.... i seriously want people to tell me how it is....

Whats cool? those moments where you finally realize what God/people have been trying to say for a long time.... seeing a kid get excited because they can trace their name..... watching other kids encourage their peers.... getting to hang out with friends.... and silly times being turned into serious times.. there's more cool things..... oh yea.. meeting awesome new people even online! .....

wow.. my favorite superhero is well its not a typical superhero..... its David because he beat the big mean bully.... hehe

Upvote 0