May 20, 2007
Nashville
Visit site
✟15,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God chose the jewish people to work out his salvation through them. Why would God need to chose "A" people. Isn't our God big enough to chose all people? And wouldnt' that make more sense:sigh:

:cool: Gods chosen people were birthed out of an agreement that He made with Abraham before Israel was even a Nation. At that time, he was the only person on planet earth that believed Gods Word...justified by faith...His plan all along, and since God always keeps His promises, the covenant that He made still stands to this day.

i hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Nimrauko

Episcopalian
Apr 27, 2007
Shreveport
Visit site
✟8,281.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Just what is that supposed to mean??:scratch:
Hes implying jews are parasites. Which I take MAJOR offense to. If thats not the case then why say we are the vines (Which are parasites) on the CHRISTIAN olive tree (Which here of late is nothing more than rotting drift wood)

Upvote 0
C

ContentInHim

Hes implying jews are parasites. Which I take MAJOR offense to. If thats not the case then why say we are the vines (Which are parasites) on the CHRISTIAN olive tree (Which here of late is nothing more than rotting drift wood)
No he's not - try reading the NT and you'll see where his statements come from.

Actually, Jews are the cultivated olive tree. Some branches were broken off so that God could graft wild olive Gentile believers onto the rootstock. When the time comes, God will re-graft some of the broken Jewish branches back on! Then we will be one! :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

ContentInHim

Which is false. Messianic Jews arent Jews. If you believe Jesus is the messiah, you are a christian. Plain and simple.

And Jarrel, whos will? G-ds will? If christ was unequivocally the messiah, wouldnt the whole world be christians? Yeah, I will believe in Christ as the messiah, when I see world peace which hasnt happened in the 2000 years since his death. He wasnt the messiah, but you believe what you want, however flawed it may be.
Why do you care? You're not Jewish - you're a pagan! :)

Upvote 0

Nimrauko

Episcopalian
Apr 27, 2007
Shreveport
Visit site
✟8,281.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Why do you care? You're not Jewish - you're a pagan! :)
I am jewish. I just have strayed from the faith .............sort of. But I am jewish by blood and lineage, so speak on what you know thank you very much.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
E

everready

well personally some people done wrong and god has a 0 tolerence for sin, so they had to be punished.
:doh:

All have sinned, all have fallen short, of the Glory of God. Jesus paid the price, to satisfy Gods anger, for everyone, no exceptions. Even Hitler could have been forgiven. Jesus suffered so we wouldn't have to. He was punished, he was bruised for our iniquities. Glory to God...

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
well personally some people done wrong and god has a 0 tolerence for sin, so they had to be punished.
God is long suffering, tolerant, patient, and full of mercy, grace and forgiveness. It is sin that can not tolerant the presence of His Holiness, and if sin be in us, then we can not tolerant to be in His presence. There in lies the rub. We have to be cleansed of all our sins, and our robes be washed, and then the robe of His Righteousness be laid on our shoulders in order to be in His presence.

You will find this out when you open up the Temple doors of your heart and let Him in. The first thing that happens is it is swept clean of sin, so do not cling to it or you will be swept out too.

Humbly submit to His work wrought in you, and lett all the things of earth be swept out, that He may put your Temple in His Order, so that He may dwell in you.

Upvote 0

Nimrauko

Episcopalian
Apr 27, 2007
Shreveport
Visit site
✟8,281.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
God is long suffering, tolerant, patient, and full of mercy, grace and forgiveness. It is sin that can not tolerant the presence of His Holiness, and if sin be in us, then we can not tolerant to be in His presence. There in lies the rub. We have to be cleansed of all our sins, and our robes be washed, and then the robe of His Righteousness be laid on our shoulders in order to be in His presence.

You will find this out when you open up the Temple doors of your heart and let Him in. The first thing that happens is it is swept clean of sin, so do not cling to it or you will be swept out too.

Humbly submit to His work wrought in you, and lett all the things of earth be swept out, that He may put your Temple in His Order, so that He may dwell in you.
Why do people try to make God Human like?
God knows not suffering, for it is merely a human emotion.
God is beyond you, beyond me, beyond all.
You can not know, you can not see, for he is not bound by the laws of humanity.

Upvote 0