There is only one Dragon/Serpent in scripture (Part 8) (Azazel The Desert Demon)

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟1,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I know, you were all expecting to see more of Esther, today... but there is a very terrible A.D.D. aspect to these OP parts, soooo... why stop now! :tearsofjoy: I was holding out to write this until towards the end of the series, but... there's enough ground work to support it. It will assist in understanding Esther, anyhoo..

Azazel... I've struggled to understand that passage for a very long time... and as a byproduct of doing this OP'series, it just leapt from scripture! I must confess, I and many others have Jacked up this passage of scripture 40 ways to Wednesday, before.. but alas... I've got it, by Jove, I've got it!

Type in Azazel and you get delightfully uplifting (sarcasm) pictures like this:
Azazel-380x240.jpg

I was in an OP discussion and just let this flow... and so... I'll just provide a bit of direct primer about Leviticus 16... then you can jump right in to the OP response.

Leviticus 16

5 He is to take from the Israelite community two male goats for a sin offering and one ram for a burnt offering.
Well, look at that... we've been transported back in time to a literal Day of Atonement, performed by the Israelites.

6 “Aaron will present the bull for his sin offering and make atonement for himself and his household.
Wphewwwwww...... It was either Israelite Laundry Day, or the Day of Atonement! I got it right!

7 Next he will take the two goats and place them before the Lord at the entrance to the tent of meeting.
We are getting Warmer... there are two goats.

8 After Aaron casts lots for the two goats, one lot for the Lord and the other for Azazel,[b]

Hmmmm.... so lot casting decided one goats purpose from another. Lots represent "randomness." Hmmmmm

9 he is to present the goat chosen by lot for the Lord and sacrifice it as a sin offering.
This one is TOUCHY... I'm just going to use scripture to explain... 2 Corinthians 5:21 For our sake He made Him to be sin Who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

See, God ain't usually a "Goat"
1715092477368.png

So ... why is this SIN OFFERING a Goat? Mark 10:18 .... Jesus answered, “Why do you call me good? Only God is good. God just explained that ONLY GOD is Good. That must mean that: Romans 3:10 as it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one; 11 no one understands; no one seeks for God. 12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.” Which explains this portion of 2 Corinthians 5:21 For our sake He made Him to be sin Who knew no sin,

10 But the goat chosen by lot for azazel[c] is to be presented alive before the Lord to make purification with it by sending it into the wilderness for azazel

What's being purified by casting out this guy?
The Accuser.JPG
Matthew 27:51 51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split. So, what was keeping us from accessing the MOST HOLY OF HOLY's? Not WHAT... WHO!
1 Corinthians 2:8 Not one of this world’s leaders has understood it; because if they had, they would not have executed the Lord from whom this glory flows.

1 Corinthians 4:4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

2nd Corinthians 3:15 When the Law of Moses is read, they have their minds covered over

beb9a41cc4c54ce686faccff4787fe62.jpeg

Behold... The Desert Demon Passage. Azazel ... aka Ba'al, aka Satan... aka aka aka aka aka
giphy.gif
(No, Fozzy isn't the Devil, its just that all the akas reminded me of Fozzy Bear going Walka Walka Walka...

Leviticus 16:20When he has finished purifying the most holy place, the tent of meeting, and the altar, he is to present the live male goat. 21 Aaron will lay both his hands on the head of the live goat and confess over it all the Israelites’ wrongdoings and rebellious acts—all their sins. He is to put them on the goat’s head and send it away into the wilderness by the man appointed for the task.[d] 22 The goat will carry on it all their wrongdoings into a desolate land, and he will release it there.

Now, obviously this Passage is about the precise moment that Jesus' work at Golgotha is complete then the Resurrection and finally the Ascension.

So Azazael (Desert Demon) is released without forgiveness. I believe that the Law was given by dispensation (or by ordinance) of Angels. (Acts 7:53)(Galatians 3:19). By the time Jesus arrives, "many" (NOT ALL), Sanhedrin officials had been utterly corrupted, to the point that Jesus Rips out Matthew 23 on them, calls them liars and murderers... and of coarse, just as John the Baptizer did, Vipers (Serpents), but just incase we were missing something... Jesus flat out calls them "sons of the devil (accuser of the brethren Rev 12:10)".

Now, this is SUPERDUPER important, because Jesus dealt with the possesed, saved an adulterous caught in the act from being stoned "PER THE STONE LAW"...,, Ate and Drank (Not Grape juice.. but wine) with sinners and such forth.... and not once did Jesus call one of them the Devil! He told Peter that he was being "Adversarial" at the last supper, but only because Peter didn't understand what Jesus was about to go through.

BUT...... the Sanhedrin gang that represented all aspects of "The Book of The Law"... Jesus literally outdoes His Table Flipping incident, by giving them a scathing tongue lashing that the likes of humanity had never known before! By the time Jesus was done, there was zero doubt, that if you wanted to shake hands with the devil, you could settle for a hand shake with the PROUD AND SELF RIGHTOUS, ACCUSING, Sanhedrin Gang, and that would be the same thing!

So, we can then say that Satan was still in power and part of the dispensation (over sight) of every matter involving the Law. Death was the consequence of transgression of the Law. Satan is the "Accuser of the Brethren". So, then, we can say that Satan was part of the Old Covenant, power wise... being that He was imbued with the curse (Power) Genesis 3:14, Heb 2:14 OF DEATH. It is biblically correct to say that Death was the end result of THE LAW. "Oh DEATH, where is thy sting (Serpent Strike), the Serpent strike is SIN and the power behind Sin is... THE NOMOS (Torah).

Welllll.... Satan literally possesses Judas, turns Jesus over to that delightful Sanhedrin... and I'm now almost positive that he thought he was above reproach, in that, he couldn't believe that JESUS was the very PHYSICAL presence of GOD. Satan, blesses the Covenant based condemnation of Jesus, by the Sanhedrin, then grabs a tub of popcorn, to watch the piece de la resistance of all of his Satanic work... the LAWFUL Slaying of God's prophesied Messiah. Satan thought he had beaten God! He sat back, and waited for his final competition to DIE, condemned JUSTLY, in his mind.

Trouble is... Jesus IS GOD and Satan was condemning the VERY Ratifier of the Covenant, WHO had given ALL of Satan's POWER OF DEATH, OVER to that LEGAL DOCUMENT. God didn't cheat! He warned all of Israel; "Leviticus 19:18 You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord. Satan had plenty of time to see what was written in the law, but was too blinded by Self Righteousness and Hate, to see it.

Deuteronomy 19:18-19 And the judges shall investigate thoroughly; and if the witness is a false witness and he has accused his brother falsely, 19 then you shall do to him just as he had intended to do to his brother. Thus you shall purge the evil from among you

Well, as soon as GOD DIED ON THE CROSS, Satan lost all of his power and authority by the very Law that he had used against GOD. Also, the legal contract of The one with the power of Death, being connected to the very Signature Provider of the Covenant (Tablets of the covenant, God's finger wrote on them)... Legally dissolved Satan's Authority, that he had usurped in Eden.

Did Jesus atone for, EVEN Satan? Yes!
Colossians 1:19 For God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Him, 20 and
through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through His blood, shed on the cross.

But alas, Satan, "Azazel" didn't listen when Jesus said; Judge not lest ye be judged yourself, for in what manner(measure) that you judge, you shall be judged in like manner(measure).

This is why Azazel leaves with not only his application of the Law upon God, on his own head, but God now has PROVEN that Satan's legal accusations are FALSE, so the CHARGES against the Children of Israel that had so fervently racked up against Israel, lay upon his head, as well!

The accusations of the ACCUSER were nullified! While Satan's work of legal impropriety rested on his head, the Atoning Covering of Christ, CANNOT!

Christ's attornment is available to ALL, but the Devil can't have it, because he Lived by the Law, Accused by the Law and thusly will forever be condemned by his very own Condemnation!

Christ is the Savior and Atonement of All of Creation. (Faith in Jesus sold separately :p ) While, The Devil is the ACCUSER of all of Creation..... AAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDDDDDD......

Per Rev. 12, Jesus ascends, war breaks out... and the Accuser is cast from heaven, FOREVER.

Azazel marches on, into the "desert", incapable of receiving atonement, by the very measures that made him believe himself to be "like" God.

Oh my GGGGOOOOOODDDDnesssss! I finally understand the purpose of Azazal! Oh, wow... Check this out!

Deuteronomy 4 - Deuteronomy 31:26 “Take this Book of the Law and put it by the side of the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against you.

The Ark of the Covenant symbolizes Both Jesus and Israel! Squeeeeeeeeeee! The Book of the Law is a DIRECT Prophecy of Jesus Crushing the Serpents head as it goes to strike His HEAL!!!! God is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Last edited: