Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Let's talk about travel. I want to travel more, I have ideas of where I want to go and what I want to do. For example, I think it would be fun to roadtrip across america and eat at different hole in the wall places, maybe even have a blog to go along with my adventures. I'd really like to venture up into Canada to a few of their restaurants, they seem to have great ones.

But nevermind about food, where do YOU want to travel to? Where have you traveled to? And bonus points if you have pictures from your trip. :D

If you've never been somewhere, feel free to post pictures of the area you want to go and things you want to do when you get there! :)

Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟248,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've only been out of country once and it was for a mission trip to Mexico down in the Yucatan Peninsula. I would have went ahead and gone to Cancun but the minister wouldn't have been up for it. JK

As for the states, the furthest I've gone to the west is Texas. And the most southern I've traveled is New Orleans. I live in Tennessee.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've only been out of country once and it was for a mission trip to Mexico down in the Yucatan Peninsula. I would have went ahead and gone to Cancun but the minister wouldn't have been up for it. JK

As for the states, the furthest I've gone to the west is Texas. And the most southern I've traveled is New Orleans. I live in Tennessee.

Hi state neighbor :satisfied: North Carolina here. But I think you knew that. Oh well, you know it again. :p

I want to travel to Knoxville to see the Sunsphere!
598002a705a7e7e2c23215a88eaafbdf.jpg

Upvote 0

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
It wasn't as big as I thought it would be in person, but it was still cool. Knoxville is a nice city and has a large, good-quality farmer's market in the summer time.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It wasn't as big as I thought it would be in person, but it was still cool. Knoxville is a nice city and has a large, good-quality farmer's market in the summer time.

I have a friend who lives near Knoxville and he is always talking about all the fun things to do around the area. It makes me want to just move there and do all of it, lol. I would love to go to a good farmer's market

Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟248,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi state neighbor :satisfied: North Carolina here. But I think you knew that. Oh well, you know it again. :p

598002a705a7e7e2c23215a88eaafbdf.jpg
I'd of liked to be a fly in the inside of your noggin' to hear or see what you were thinking to rate that post as funny. If it didn't involve a fundamental preacher being accosted by the likes of scantily clad people in Cancun then we have different personalities altogether. And I possibly need help.

I just find fish out of water scenarios hilarious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let's talk about travel. I want to travel more, I have ideas of where I want to go and what I want to do. For example, I think it would be fun to roadtrip across america and eat at different hole in the wall places, maybe even have a blog to go along with my adventures. I'd really like to venture up into Canada to a few of their restaurants, they seem to have great ones.

I've visited a few U.S. states, and I always try and eat the local speciality.

Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟883,818.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

But nevermind about food, where do YOU want to travel to? Where have you traveled to? And bonus points if you have pictures from your trip. :D

If you've never been somewhere, feel free to post pictures of the area you want to go and things you want to do when you get there! :)
I did a lot of road trips across America back in the day. I love car travel. Been almost everywhere, from California to Maine to Florida to Washington, and up into Canada. Spent time in North Carolina, which is why I asked you if you knew any Midgetts. If you were near the Outer Banks I think you'd have known what I meant. :)

I liked trying local hole in the wall restaurants for local stuff. It's weird 'cause modern America's so homogeneous, most places have the same kind of foods. But, like clam chowder is a food I'd always heard of, but I don't of any place that has it where I live. And I'd never heard of salmon jerky till I was in the Pacific Northwest. It was really good.

My favorite drive was the Pacific Coast Highway of California. Stunning scenery. I'd recommend it to anyone. I have lots of pics, but none in digital form. It's been a good while since I've made a road trip, but I've started a new band, so there'll probably be some travel in the near future.

Reactions: TheOliveSeed
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟160,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
One of the places in the US that I want to travel to someday is Boston, and other areas in Massachusetts. I don’t know much about it but I would like to go there. :)

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
where do YOU want to travel to? Where have you traveled to? And bonus points if you have pictures from your trip.
First priority of dream travel is Londen and France or UK for 2 weeks.
Other areas of interest..
Visiting family in California, friends in Seattle and then Vancouver.
Friends in the Carolinas and Georgia.
Maine (possibly friend)
Hawaii (hiking, beaches and surfing)

Too many to list

Revisit Japan (friends), New York city (running) & New Jersey.

I've been to in the states South & N. Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, New York, New Jersey, Washington DC, Vermont, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Texas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Kentucky.

International Canada, Mexico, Japan, Korea, Germany, and France.

I've had over 35 addresses, 30 I think before the age of 30. I can share photos later, I'm interested in hearing from others.

Upvote 0