The Tea Lovers Club

Lambkins

God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage!
Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
alhall said:
Just finished sipping a cup of Stash Sandman PM. About 25 types in the cupboard.

I have tried this tea once and loved it! :thumbsup:

But have never been able to buy it again....not available in Canada! :sigh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Valentine

Legend
Feb 22, 2005
Virginia
✟39,065.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Anybody ever drink Scottish Blend tea?? WOW!!! It is the best, best tea I've ever tasted. I also like Earl Grey, the Tazo teas and those delightful ginger peach teas, but I like them better iced. The Scottish Blend, etc. I prefer hot. Hmmmm, I should go brew a little now. Yum, Yum!!

Upvote 0

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟64,460.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I love to drink tea.When I have day off I for the most drink 1 litro tea.I love spice tea so for the moment I drink South india tea with vanillia,orangeskin and sansibarclove.That taste :yum: it`s nearly as Christmas tea.I have no direct favorites teas but a tea call grandmothers tea I buy when I don`t know other teas.I always go to more expensive shiops to buy teas not likeWalmart or something similar.When I abroad I try to look after teas and of course they are much cheaper there;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.