Ampang
✟13,772.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The universality of both symbols suggests a common point of origin. It must have been a place where people had a common language, had a unified social structure and belief system — all bound together by a single paramount figure. This place would have been brimming with high sorcery, to the extent where its citizens thought they could supplant their own Creator. This would have been the first One World Government.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟138,742.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The universality of both symbols suggests a common point of origin. It must have been a place where people had a common language, had a unified social structure and belief system — all bound together by a single paramount figure. This place would have been brimming with high sorcery, to the extent where its citizens thought they could supplant their own Creator. This would have been the first One World Government.

Guys, the symbol was first used in India centuries ago. Then Nazi Germany appropriated the symbol during WW2, so now no one can use it anymore. There are plenty of pages on the internet, but I will not link them, as this once innocent symbol of Indian culture is marred with controversy.

Reactions: Clare73
Upvote 0

The Hare

Feb 11, 2024
Ampang
✟13,772.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Guys, the symbol was first used in India centuries ago. Then Nazi Germany appropriated the symbol during WW2, so now no one can use it anymore. There are plenty of pages on the internet, but I will not link them, as this once innocent symbol of Indian culture is marred with controversy.
Actually, its use predates India. Both the Swastika and the "Star of David" (as far as I can tell) traces their origin to Mesopotamia. The swastika was popular a century ago in the United States as well, where it was used as a good luck charm.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟138,742.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Actually, its use predates India. Both the Swastika and the "Star of David" (as far as I can tell) traces their origin to Mesopotamia. The swastika was popular a century ago in the United States as well, where it was used as a good luck charm.
Hmm, strange, but do not believe everything you hear on the news. There is no such thing as an NWO, though greed has been on the rise.

Upvote 0

The Hare

Feb 11, 2024
Ampang
✟13,772.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hmm, strange, but do not believe everything you hear on the news. There is no such thing as an NWO, though greed has been on the rise
The New World Order has been a much repeated theme for much of the past 120 years. Sometimes, it is paraphrased. A number of US presidents had quoted the NWO verbatim while Novus Ordo Seclorum (New Order for the Ages) appears in the Great Seal of the United States.

I agree that greed has been on the rise, to put it mildly.

• Informative
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟138,742.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The New World Order has been a much repeated theme for much of the past 120 years. Sometimes, it is paraphrased. A number of US presidents had quoted the NWO verbatim while Novus Ordo Seclorum (New Order for the Ages) appears in the Great Seal of the United States.

I agree that greed has been on the rise, to put it mildly.
You are right. We always see the front of the seal of the USA on the news and logos, but very rarely the back. That is creepy stuff. But, at the same time, the NWO is a conspiracy theory, according to multiple sources.

1713232368230.png

Reactions: The Hare
Upvote 0