The Soapy Towel Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sher

Sep 24, 2002
South Georgia, USA! w00t! go bulldawgs! yeeehaw!
✟16,813.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
no it's not. you can't just join up something and immediately become like a president in charge. That's not fair to the older members. I had to be a little person for a week before I could get a raise! If you'd rejoin and give us a chance, we could show you we're a fair club.

Upvote 0

Kookaburra

searching for The Hidden Country
Aug 9, 2002
✟10,375.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm kind-of joining the Soap + Towel patrol...with a twist!!!
Should I make my own gang? Watergun suppliers? We'd work in conjunction with the CIA and S+Tp. Not to mention the FBI. We buy your towels and you buy our waterguns and we train you. Then you need not fear when entering a Swirly HQ. What do you think?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kookaburra

searching for The Hidden Country
Aug 9, 2002
✟10,375.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I killed off the characters because the story was too confusing. It seems you have the plot all worked out, and my characters weren't included in it, so....

I tell you, I shall not join any side! I am a supplier. Suppliers have no loyalties, at least not on paper. :D

So, maybe later. Why don't you be my Vice President or Site Manager? Head Manager?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.