Oregon
✟48,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
does anyone remember these shows from the 70's, i didn't watch them until way later but who else remembers them? if so what was your favorite epsiode? i have some of them on DVD, they might also be on streaming services, here are a few i like

The Bionic Dog parts 1 & 2

Kill Oscar parts 1,2,3

The Bionic Christmas carol,

FemBots in Las Vegas parts 1 & 2

The Bionic Boy parts 1 & 2,

Jamie's Sheild parts 1 & 2

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟154,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I grew up in the 70/80's and the Bionic woman was actually my favorite show for the 3 years it was on.

I have a lot of favorites but will admit the Bigfoot and alien episodes are literally out there lol. Crazy stuff but still cheesy fun.

Love the eps you mentioned as well. I like the ones too where the Jamie has a look alike. Forgot the name right now.

I also love all the Steve and Jaime eps, especially the first 2 parters and the return of the Bionic woman.

The Bionic Woman is getting a blu ray release too, next month.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,995.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
does anyone remember these shows from the 70's, i didn't watch them until way later but who else remembers them? if so what was your favorite epsiode? i have some of them on DVD, they might also be on streaming services, here are a few i like

The Bionic Dog parts 1 & 2

Kill Oscar parts 1,2,3

The Bionic Christmas carol,

FemBots in Las Vegas parts 1 & 2

The Bionic Boy parts 1 & 2,

Jamie's Sheild parts 1 & 2

lol that, Planet of the Apes, Godzilla, Star Trek, Space 1999, and Speed Racer were the stuff of my childhood, before Star Wars. After Star Wars nothing was the same!

The Space Probe and it's sequel episode were my favorite Six Million Dollar Man episodes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟154,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
lol that, Planet of the Apes, Godzilla, Star Trek, Space 1999, and Speed Racer were the stuff of my childhood, before Star Wars. After Star Wars nothing was the same!

Great ones! Loved Star Wars too. I remember us kids being upset that my Dad waited so long to take us to see the first one but when Empire Striks Back and Return of the Jedi came out, we were standing in lines that went out the building -good times. My Dad was hooked too.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0