✟264,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Corinthians 13:5 (NASB20)
Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you--unless indeed you fail the test?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are encouraged to test ourselves to see if we are in the faith, but what is this test one is not to fail..?

It is recognizing that Christ Jesus is most certainly in oneself, but even the more, it is recognizing that this same Christ Jesus is in all believing one’s…. This is the test; to recognize Christ in one and recognize Christ in another… For when one has learned enough to recognize Christ in themselves and in another, that one has learned how to learn Christ; for learning righteousness is learning Christ, the fruit being, all is now met with a ‘not I but righteousness’, righteousness being Christ’s expression of life in the believing one…

For Christ Jesus has most certainly come to make His abode in the believing one’s… It matters not how mature one is, Christ Jesus is most certainly alive in the heart that believes, it is recognizing this that is the test….

For it is recognizing the righteousness that is to be manifested in all things that is recognizing the Christ Jesus that is to be manifested in all things…. For Christ Jesus has come and He has died so His life might be spread to all those that are willing to believe…. For it is only this believing that can grab onto this expression of righteousness that is His expression of life, it is the grabbing onto this expression that puts one ‘in the faith’….

For in the believing does faith accept all things from the hand of God, for faith looks for what is the will of God in all things, it is this looking for that which is God’s will in all things that one is to judge oneself by, to see if one is, as scripture says, ‘in the faith’….

For it is the heart that recognizes that all things do indeed come from the hand of God, it is the heart that recognizes this truth that will rejoice and is at rest, and then this heart realizes this same truth that is in it, is in all other believer’s and rejoices even the more as this truth is brought to life in another, for then fellowship is established and Christ is shared and both hearts grow…

Be blessed in passing the test that scripture has set before the believing heart, for in the recognizing does one past the test…. For the fruit of the recognizing of Christ, being, that one’s heart does overflow with rejoicing…..

A fellow believing heart, Not me