pmcleanj

Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner
Mar 24, 2004
Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟7,281.00
Faith
Anglican
Thanks be to God for his loving care: Dean has deep bruising, but no serious damage. Thanks for the gifts of wealth and security that God has showered on countries that can offer good medical care, and for the medical professionals who provide that care.

May almighty God in His mercy shower such blessings on all people, and may our hands and feet be Christ's hands and feet, to do such work among all God's little ones. Thanks for our medical missionaries abroad, and for the work of NGO's that care for people less advantaged than we are. In Jesus name we pray.

Upvote 0

romaneagle13

Oct 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
✟8,539.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I ask prayers for the family of a dear co-worker of mine: a wonderful, inspiring, hard-working Jewish man who left behind twin 13-year-old boys and a wife. He had Cystic Fibrosis since birth and recently underwent a double-lung transplant in the hope of lenghtening and improving the quality of his life. He passed away Thursday due to internal bleeding (a complication of recovery from the difficult surgery). He lived to be 46 years old--an extraordinary lifespan for someone with this terrible disease. He was kind and good to people and dealt well with his affliction. He will be missed. I pray that our merciful and loving God will take him to be in His heavenly Kingdom and grant peace to his children and wife.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.