Basha21

Jul 10, 2014
Virginia
✟281.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
I'm a "tad" late, but so glad to see this link. I'm not a Catholic Charismatic, but have been interested in the movement for years. I've thought Pope Francis was wonderful ever since I first heard him.

When I was very ill years ago and in much pain, I would watch the Catholic Charismatic services on Christian TV in the middle of the night. They really ministered to me in my time of need. That was in Oklahoma. Before that in Florida, I lost my transportation and was going to go to the Catholic Charismatic mass a half a block for me. As it turned out, people from my church came for me every week.

Just a year or two ago while searching for a church, I looked into the Catholic Charismatic Renewal around here (Northern Virginia). I didn't really see anything near me, but wasn't really sure how to go about finding something other than googling it. I wasn't really that familiar with it being the Catholic Charismatic Renewal and the man I was dating seemed to think little of it (not that that would ever stop me, but it prevented me from getting more information about it).

As it turned out, I lost my transportation again! So now I'm having "bedside assembly" online and prayed and asked God and He has me under a Word of Faith pastor who was my instructor at Bible college, for a season.

Thanks for the link.

Upvote 0