The Mercy Seat- A place of prayer[open]

Sascha Fitzpatrick

Apr 29, 2004
✟9,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ooo... awesome for her! :D And been praying about you guys too...

Would just like some prayer about my ultrasound results. I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm a tad nervous today, and could really do with some prayers...

1) My uterus is retroverted. I've known about this for about 2 months, but not much information. Had a chat to my doctor, and found out makes conception rather difficult.

2) Not only is my uterus retroverted, it's built 'like a rollercoaster'. Ultrasound tech thought this could have been due to intestinal positioning, but after moving the probe around a bit, realised that my uterus is built like this, and isn't just positioning or 'squeezing' due to other physiological organs. Could make conceiving a lot trickier, due to egg not being able to get to proper places, etc.

3) There was a shadow under my uterus. Now this COULD be because of my uterus being retroverted, and therefore bouncing shading back, but it could also be a rather large fibroid, which also means conception difficulties.

All of this, however explains my difficulties with my reproductive cycle, endless bleeds, pain, etc.

Would like prayer to ease my mind, and that the results I get on Tuesday from my bloodtests, colposcopy and a more senior examination of my u/s results would get to the bottom of things. If it ends up being a fibroid, I may have to go on hormonal therapy when I want to start TTC (trying to conceive), as well as have an operation upstairs at work.

Wee bit stressed about it at the moment - thankfully B is being very supportive, and hasn't acted too 'shocked' at the implications these results could mean.

Thanks for prayer,

Sasch

Upvote 0

Warren Peace

Defender of the King!
Dec 12, 2004
Ajax, Ontario, Canada
✟17,178.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Sascha,

You are in my prayers.:hug::groupray:

When we found out that conception would cause many complications for my wife, we decided to hold off until after training college. Once we become officers, we'll adopt one or two... or 18 kids :help:

There's a lot of kids out there that need love :amen:

I pet your cute little new kitty :thumbsup:

Blessings...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Abiel

Missionary
Jul 24, 2004
East Anglia
✟38,297.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Only you Lord know all that is occuring. Friends in the world wide Army, please pray. I cant give you much to go on, except it's not me! Please pray as you feel led. 2 friends are in serious personal pain (self-inflicted). Perhaps the Lord will speak to you on this matter. Please let me know (here or PM).

Upvote 0
E

elm0

Hey all, Bek and I have an application in for a house we want to rent. My brother is moving to Bris, so he'll be living with us as well.

The house is nice and big, so space for all of us. Plus its well located, near train & bus which my bro will need as he doesn't have a license. Our church is about a 5 minute drive away, which is great considering at least one of us is there 3 or 4 days each week (and twice on Sundays). And a couple who attend our bible study group who don't have transport are almost right across the road.

Any prayers would be appreciated.
Thanx.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
E

elm0

I've just printed off some applications for traineeships, now I don't know why I'm bothering with them. I seem to be constantly arguing with myself about what I'm doing lately. I don't want to be sitting around the house doing nothing any more, but if I go back to work will I be OK, or will my depression cause problems? I just don't know at the moment......

Lord, am I wasting my time? Am I doing the right thing? Please let me know.

Upvote 0