Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Anyone still coming here? Maybe too much talk about coffee (which I love btw) and not enough personal sharing/info? I would just share I wanted to ask some questions about experiences I have had... well I will just see if anyone shows up... peace to all...
Yes, it would be strange if we turned up at a café with friends and just talked about the tea/coffee we were drinking or whatever we were eating. Maybe people are a bit wary of sharing their life's experiences with strangers.

Gillian

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟700,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, has your little bundle arrived yet?

Gillian

yes. We had a few complications in labor but are both doing well now. And I have to remember to pace myself with the coffee!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

anything1234

Sep 11, 2022
London, Greater London
✟21,006.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
British coffee don't agree with me but I'll tell y'all a story. When I was on an air plane to NC North Carolina, the flight attendant offered me coffee without any sugar I forgot to ask I just assumed I'd get some sugar to put with it. I drank it and it was pleasant. I then drank coffee while I was in the states with no problems. For some reason I developed a taste for coffee with no milk or sugar. Maxwell House has been the only coffee I can drink here in the UK but I mainly drink tea.

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0
Oct 14, 2022
Birmingham
✟11,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Eight O'Clock Coffee
Starbucks
- My favorite brands..
I get/buy..when they are on sale.
---
Having my morning coffee..
Nice! Both of these brands satisfy on cool mornings. Since the Eight O'Clock coffee is somewhat new to us, I'm not sure which of the dark roasts is smoothest and in the pleasant process of testing several ... ah yes, very delightful indeed.

Upvote 0