The "Great Gathering" = New Jerusalem

W

wmssid

"The Great Gathering" = New Jerusalem in AD 77.

1. "Simon has declared how the God (Qeos) first visited, He visited Himself (Middle Voice), taking Gentiles (Nations) a people to the name of Him [Cornelius and friends]. And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written, 'After these [things], I will return, and I will build again the tabernacle of David, the [one] having fallen [AD 70], and the [things] having ruined Her, in order that the remaining [ones] will seek out [many] of the men [for] the Lord'(O Qeon)" - Acts 15.14-17; quoting Amos 9.11-12.

This "Great Gathering" was in the future when Acts was written, and was described by Isaiah in these words:

2. "And I [know] works of them and thoughts of them. And coming them to Gathering of all the Nations [12 Tribes of Israel] and Tongues [Gentiles], and seeing them of glory of Me. And setting of Me a Sign [Iesous] in them, and sending (Mt 24.31) of Me escaped ones from them to the nations, Tarshish, Pul, and Lydia, from ones drawing a bow, Tubal, Javan, 'Islands' [European Kingdoms], the ones far off that not heard fame of Me, and not seeing them of glory of Me [God's protection of Israel], and they will declare of glory of Me in Nations [Gentiles]. And they will bring all brothers of you, an offering to 'He Is' out of all Nations [12 Tribes] on horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and on oxen, to holy Mountain of Me [New] Jerusalem (Rev 21.10) ..." - Isa 66.18-20.

3. "... he [Little Horn] thinks to change times and law ..." - Dan 7.25

4. "And light of the Moon [Iesous] being as light of the Sun [Iesous], he will be seven times as light of seven days [of the "old Sun"; Antippas], in day He Is (HWHY) binding up bruise of people of Him, and He will heal stroke of wound of them" - Isa 30.26.
NOTE: Iesous is Prophet (Star), Priest (Moon), Sun (King). The "old Sun" was the king of Israel. Israel was 1600 Furlongs (200 Miles; Rev 14.20). New Jerusalem was [in AD 77] 12,000 Furlongs (1500 Miles; Rev 21.16).
1600 Furlongs X 7.5 = 12,000 Furlongs.

New Jerusalem began with Israelite captives in Egypt, Israel, Assyria - Isa 11.11,16; Isa 19.23-25. The Street of Gold was from Egypt to Assyria - Isa 19.23.
There are no Israelite "captives" today in Egypt and Assyria. In fact, if you believe God's boast of "slaying you [Israel]" (Isa 65.15), there are no Israelites today. Israelites had a temple, priests, genealogies, national assemblies, animal sacrifices. These prophecies have all been fulfilled

wmssid