Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just finished watching the premier of season 7 of The Walking Dead.

I've heard people complaining that it was hyper violent (even for this show). Mhmm.. I guess.. I don't want to spoil anything, but a major characters death was kind of gruesome and unsettling. After seven seasons, they sure want to create a pretty vile bad guy. Still, I was expecting this episode to be much more bloody.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,174,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Rick and Morty season 3 episode 1 airing all night on adultswim.com, ends at midnight.

So hype for this show to come back.

Cool. I've heard lots of good things about this cartoon. Yet never seen it yet.

I see that it's on Hulu. So I should binge watch it soon.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Zoness

667, neighbor of the beast
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Cool. I've heard lots of good things about this cartoon. Yet never seen it yet.

I see that it's on Hulu. So I should binge watch it soon.

I recommend this decision!

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,174,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Rotten day. Woke up to learn June Foray, aka the first lady of animation, died just two months short of her 100th birthday. She was still providing cartoon voices just 3 years ago.

Wow, she was in a lot of shows I like. Like The Simpsons, Family Guy, The Rugrats, Little House On The Prairie. etc.

RIP. Although at least she lived a long and fruitful life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

awitch

Retired from Christian Forums
Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Wow, she was in a lot of shows I like. Like The Simpsons, Family Guy, The Rugrats, Little House On The Prairie. etc.

RIP. Although at least she lived a long and fruitful life.

My favorite character of hers was Magica De Spell, one of a zillion animated witch characters she did.
hqdefault.jpg

Should be interesting to see who's taking over the voice in the Ducktales reboot that premiers in 3 weeks.

Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,174,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I really need to get a hold on my anxiety issues, and my depression issues.

The worst part is wondering how much of these mental issues are my fault or not. Part of the healing process is being aware of how much of this is in your control or not.

Upvote 0

MissRowy

Ms Snarky
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
Western Sydney
✟250,212.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
Hey man your mental issues are not your fault. I have depression and I can relate to you with the anxiety as well. I can't stand crowds at all.
BTW is rick and morty on Netflix?? Just so I can check it out

• Friendly
Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

awitch

Retired from Christian Forums
Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
BTW is rick and morty on Netflix?? Just so I can check it out

It's on Adult Swim (whatever channel that is for your provider) or you can find the entire series on watchcartoononline.com (if you select cartoons link and search the page for Rick and Morty)

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟271,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Zoness said:
If God is so almighty as to strike civilization down, why hasn't he done it? After all, silence is tacit consent.

God could show that God is so almighty as to strike civilization down, but for many people would it really show to them that God did it? I think probably not. But God won't even need to strike civilization down. God wouldn't do so for any showing their breasts, that doesn't really matter, except maybe to some who are very narrow-minded and prudish. Nor would it be for who marries who, either. It really does matter if we are destructive to this earth with what we do or with what choices we make. The Bible even has passages for such, and for what would be faced with rising sealevel with climate change, from what would be yet from our choices. Civilization will fall from this, such that God doesn't need to do that, God would let us bring that about, while we go on showing we don't care, with natural consequences from what we do. Civilization has fallen before that way. More is at stake when it happens still yet. We could still choose differently, if we would be still active for it.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟271,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MehGuy said:
Wonder which big main character is gonna die. Personally I hope it's the kid. He's annoying.. lol. He has no personality, like Donald Trump might say "he's got to go.".

What things there are seen or are to see on television are the things to discuss here?

Are old movies with disasters liked? How about Godzilla movies? Where it was said Trump would say "he's got to go" such as characters have to go, it reminded me of a song I remembered of Godzilla (you might know it), so it put Godzilla in my mind. Words in the refrain went:
Oh, no, they say he's got to go
Go, go, Godzilla
Oh, no, there goes Tokyo
Go, go, Godzilla

Then at the end there was this meaningful phrase said:
History shows again and again
How nature points out the folly of man.

The folly of man pointed out again includes destruction of what is built up from human civilization through what comes through nature that humanity tampers with by such pursuits. The first Godzilla movies had that theme behind them.

Upvote 0