The Eye

L

LovesToBless

Yeah, Snooch...I dunno. I couldn't recall talking about it, but as you said, there's so much to talk about, I thought maybe we did. All those little details, ya know?

So...my thought is that it's Juliette.

It came to mind because I was thinking about ...Is the Kate/Sawyer/Juliette/Jack mix and match over...or not? And then I "remembered"...oh yeah, Juliette "died".

Or did she?

Dunno if they will know each other anymore. Dunno what in the world is going on.

Which led me back to thinking about....."The Eye"

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I finally got a chance to watch this again! I thought it was striking how green the eye was -- and I couldn't remember anyone having an eye like that.

eye2b.png

It looks like a woman's eye to me? I'm still thinking Juliet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's someone we don't even know yet.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think they are trying to throw us off track. Since the last scene was of Juliet, I think I am assuming that this scene teasing the final season shows her eye, and I wonder if the producers want me to assume that. But maybe I'm just in a conspiracy theory kinda mood, heh!

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

I think they are trying to throw us off track. Since the last scene was of Juliet, I think I am assuming that this scene teasing the final season shows her eye, and I wonder if the producers want me to assume that. But maybe I'm just in a conspiracy theory kinda mood, heh!

Yep, with them...that could be. ;)

But then again ~ if the whole bomb going off thing worked...then Juliet would be back alive and maybe it's her waking up off the island and back at home.

Or...she's back in the Dharma-land village, still working for Ben trying to figure out the pregnancy thing...and the thing that will get to us is that she's back in Ben's grip. And yet, we know that she'd escaped all that and had built that life with Sawyer, and now that's all gone. That would be so sad to us as the viewers.

And then maybe we see Jack and Kate and all the rest of them, living their lives without having met any of the others. And we're sad, but they aren't because they don't know what they missed.

Or....

It's something totally different than that. Which of course is the most likely thing. ^_^ :D

They are going to have to dance pretty fast, whatever the story is, to wrap it all up next year.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Or, the eye is Claire's, and she -- and her whereabouts since we last saw her in the cabin with Christian -- will be the focal point of the story next season. :)

I view this last season with excitement and dread. I can't wait to see how they wrap it all up (and I agree, there will be a lot of fast dancing to do it :p) and at the same time I am dreading that it won't meet my expectations. I'm kind of expecting to be blown away, and I hope I'm not ruining it for myself.

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

Or, the eye is Claire's, and she -- and her whereabouts since we last saw her in the cabin with Christian -- will be the focal point of the story next season. :)

I view this last season with excitement and dread. I can't wait to see how they wrap it all up (and I agree, there will be a lot of fast dancing to do it :p) and at the same time I am dreading that it won't meet my expectations. I'm kind of expecting to be blown away, and I hope I'm not ruining it for myself.

Oh! I like the Claire angle! That would be good. :cool: hmmmm.

I feel the same way about the last season. So many twists and turns and convolutions have happened over these years...and I'm waiting to be blown away...and also waiting for them to blow it. :sorry:

I had a new theory since I posted earlier. Here goes. Since we knew all kind of really bad things about some of the characters, what if the new season shows them back in that "other" time-line and getting justice for what they did. Kate did kill her father, Sawyer did con who knows how many people, Jin did all his bad things, Sayid did too, and it goes on. So, now that we understand them and love them...what if we see them go to jail and have to face what they did. I thought maybe it's kind of a sociological message to an extent...that we always want to see the "bad guy" get his, but sometimes that bad guy has a very complicated story.

And of course, we have to see what in the world happens with Jacob. :confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think that would make for an extremely interesting final season! Knowing what we know about them all, that kind of alternate reality would be hard to watch. But Jacob chose them all for a reason, and he seems to believe in redemption, so maybe something like that would be their redemption story.

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

I think that would make for an extremely interesting final season! Knowing what we know about them all, that kind of alternate reality would be hard to watch. But Jacob chose them all for a reason, and he seems to believe in redemption, so maybe something like that would be their redemption story.

Yes, except he died. Or did he? :cool:

I just really really reallydon't want the show to let me down, no matter how it ends. And I like you, am concerned that I'm setting myself up for a big disappointment. But, they've done such a great job so far, that I think they can and will carry it off.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yeah I think so too. I feel like they have some secrets up their sleeves that none of us have figured out yet, and they are smart enough to reveal them in ways that we'd never expect. I know we've all analyzed the show to death, but I still think we don't have it figured out, and there are going to be socks and pants flying across the country this season :)

Actually, something is niggling at the back of my mind now, a comment Team Darlton made. I think they said something like it would not be until the final scene of the final episode that it would all come together, and when it did everyone would be shocked and satisfied. Something like that -- the last scene was going to be the key!

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

Yeah I think so too. I feel like they have some secrets up their sleeves that none of us have figured out yet, and they are smart enough to reveal them in ways that we'd never expect. I know we've all analyzed the show to death, but I still think we don't have it figured out, and there are going to be socks and pants flying across the country this season :)

Actually, something is niggling at the back of my mind now, a comment Team Darlton made. I think they said something like it would not be until the final scene of the final episode that it would all come together, and when it did everyone would be shocked and satisfied. Something like that -- the last scene was going to be the key!

They certainly have done that already time after time.

^_^ Yeah, we'll need lots of belts and suspenders when we're watching this year. :D

I do recall ...perhaps it was you...mentioning that before, that we wouldn't know absolutely everything until the very very end.

Too bad we couldn't have a huge CF Lost viewing party. Well, we'll have plenty to talk about, that is one thing we can all be very sure of.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
L

LovesToBless

Dan is, I THINK (!!) dead now. But the whole thing is very confusing to me too, LOL.

Yeah, I think he'd have to be dead too. But there's lots of people who died who should now be alive. Maybe.

But then...does this mess up Sun and Jin? Things weren't too good when they arrived on the island? It seems like it will mess up a lot of the lives of the Losties. Well, in a way. They actually may have the lives they were going to have if they didn't crash.

And we have months yet to keep pondering. Glad for another season of SYTYCD. ;)

Upvote 0