Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm having a good day with my Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband)!! ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::coffee::coffee::rose::rose:

German Chocolate Cake PNG Smallest.png
Dark White Milk Chocolate PNG Smallest.png
Chocolate Strawberry PNG Smallest.png
Red Roses PNG Smallest.png

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I had a good day with my Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband) yesterday. We are having a good weekend together. ^w^ =3 He is sleeping over for the weekend!! :hug::hug::):):clap::clap::cheer::cheer::rose::rose::candybar::candybar::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

IMG_2230.png
IMG_2202.pngIMG_2227.png

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟70,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sitting here watching TV and trying to catch up on the computer while my clothes are washing ... I am drinking my coffee as hubby has made some up and tried adding CLOVES to it and it's ok ... but I would rather stick with my chocolate creamer.

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband) is now my Husband!! I'm so happy to be his Wife!! ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):cheer::cheer::clap::clap::ebil::ebil::rose::rose::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

We had a good Wedding!! ^w^ =3 :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::rose::rose::candybar::candybar: :hug::hug::):)

My Husband has moved in with me and my Dad and my Mom!! I'm really happy we live together now!! ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):rose::rose::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::cheer::cheer::ebil::ebil::clap::clap:

Red Velvet Rose 2.jpg
Sparkling Red Roses 2 Gif.gif
Red Velvet Cake PNG 2.png

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟154,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
My Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband) is now my Husband!! I'm so happy to be his Wife!! ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):cheer::cheer::clap::clap::ebil::ebil::rose::rose::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

We had a good Wedding!! ^w^ =3 :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::rose::rose::candybar::candybar: :hug::hug::):)

My Husband has moved in with me and my Dad and my Mom!! I'm really happy we live together now!! ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):rose::rose::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::cheer::cheer::ebil::ebil::clap::clap:

View attachment 337147View attachment 337148View attachment 337150View attachment 337151
Congrats on your marriage!! I'm really happy for you. :clap: I'm glad you had a good wedding, and I hope you and your husband have a wonderful marriage! :wedding:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My Husband is at work right now. I miss him!! I want to cuddle with him!! lol xD ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::rose::rose:

I went to Therapy Group this morning!! I really liked it!! ^w^ =3 :rose::rose::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::):)

I can't wait until my Husband gets home from work!! ^w^ =3 :):):clap::clap::ebil::ebil::cheer::cheer:

Sparkling Red Roses 2 Gif.gif
Red Velvet Rose 2.jpg
Black Rose 2.jpg

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Congrats on your marriage!! I'm really happy for you. :clap: I'm glad you had a good wedding, and I hope you and your husband have a wonderful marriage! :wedding:
Thank you so much Multifavs!! [Hugs] :hug::hug::):):rose::rose::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am going to make Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce And Butter for dinner tonight for my Husband and me and my Dad and my Mom. :clap::clap::ebil::ebil::cheer::cheer::hug::hug::):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::rose::rose:

My Husband's favorite food is Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce!! ^_^^_^

1696352467302.png

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
One of my Husband's sisters will be joining me, my Husband, my Dad, and my Mom for dinner tonight at me and my Husband's house (also is my Dad and my Mom's house)!! ^w^ =3 :):):clap::clap::cheer::cheer::hug::hug::laughing::laughing::rose::rose::coffee::coffee::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::cookie::cookie::sunface::sunface::fullmoonface::fullmoonface:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟445,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm having a good day with my Husband, my Dad, my Mom, my Husband's sister, and my two dogs. ^w^ =3 :rose::rose::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::fullmoonface::fullmoonface::sunface::sunface:

My Husband is tired from work!! I am happy he is home now. ^w^ =3 My Husband is my Best Friend. :hug::hug::):):rose::rose::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::fullmoonface::fullmoonface::sunface::sunface:

My Husband's sister is sleeping over our house tonight!! The more, the merrier!! >_< ^w^ =3 :rose::rose::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::candybar::candybar::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::fullmoonface::fullmoonface::sunface::sunface:

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0