Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"the belief of the Pope as the Vicar of Christ is an ancient and Biblical belief"

well -
Ancient, for sure ALL "Bishops" were called "Pope" (Father) in the third century, until Rome made it's "Power Grab" in the 11th century, and claimed to be THE "Vicar of Christ on earth".

Biblical?? Nah. ALL Christians are "Vicars of Christ" - "Delegated Representatives of Christ" on earth".

The Romanist "Pope" du jour (Francis, just now) is the CEO of the Romanist Denomination of the church. All Denominational groups have CEOs - ours is George O. Woods

In order to come closer to unity within the Catholic denominations, Rome has to drop it's silly claims of "Primacy", and learn to flow together with the rest of Christianity.

Since they have WAY TOO MUCH "Vested interest" in their own fantasies, I don't expect that'll EVER happen.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Actually Bob - all of the Church's Denominational Representatives or Leaders here on earth are God's Holy Appointed regardless of whether we realise this fact or not.

Our Heavenly Mother Mary says at 4:40:
"Do not judge my Son Jesus your Saviour's Holy Appointed My Children as Jesus is the Judge".

"That is all".

Upvote 0