Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Kicking things off with Lions @ Chiefs on Thursday Night Football (NBC and I think Amazon Prime).

My Niners got Bosa signed right down to the wire, quite a contract. Time to get to work!

A lot of folks picking us to win the Super Bowl (Jamie Erdahl and Harry Douglas both have us beating the Bengals, Chris Simms has us beating the Chiefs, Orlovsky picked us over the Bills, and Woody has us over the Jets - and that's just the ones I've seen so far today).

Personally, I hope they're right, but anything can happen!

Who's your team and how do you predict their season will go?

65James

Feb 18, 2024
Minnesota
✟8,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Seven games in and my Packers are already eliminated from playoff contention. Not officially, but realistically. Oh well, there's always next year.;) Go Pack Go!
And yet they made the playoffs and clobber the Cowboys, Jordan Love looks like a good pick

Upvote 0

65James

Feb 18, 2024
Minnesota
✟8,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Kicking things off with Lions @ Chiefs on Thursday Night Football (NBC and I think Amazon Prime).

My Niners got Bosa signed right down to the wire, quite a contract. Time to get to work!

A lot of folks picking us to win the Super Bowl (Jamie Erdahl and Harry Douglas both have us beating the Bengals, Chris Simms has us beating the Chiefs, Orlovsky picked us over the Bills, and Woody has us over the Jets - and that's just the ones I've seen so far today).

Personally, I hope they're right, but anything can happen!

Who's your team and how do you predict their season will go?
I have two the Cowboys and Chiefs. Dallas did a belly flop as usual in the playoffs. Kansas City did beat the 49ers, but that was because of better coaching I thought that Brock Purdy outplay Mahommes. Can’t understand why Coach Shanahan left Chris Jones unblocked so often.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟436,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have two the Cowboys and Chiefs. Dallas did a belly flop as usual in the playoffs. Kansas City did beat the 49ers, but that was because of better coaching I thought that Brock Purdy outplay Mahommes. Can’t understand why Coach Shanahan left Chris Jones unblocked so often.
Our whole O-line needs to be re-drafted. It's a sham

Upvote 0