Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
We will no longer support TapaTalk when our new style goes live. Over the last few days we have made changes to better support mobile users on our site and when our new style goes live, the mobile interface will be even more user friendly.

We have found that there are far to few TapaTalk users out there and far too many issues with TapaTalk to warrant continuing to support it.

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟328,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is the Tapa Talk thing the app we can get on our smartphones?

I tried that once. My phone hated that and spit it out. The dang phone was pretty rude about it and pretty much refused to be nice. Bleah.

I think it's just easier to come in on a laptop and use PDANet+ on my phone to hook it up if there's no Internet. I have a sorta dumb smartphone but this works.

I can't wait to see the new stuff! Thank you @Brent W!

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟109,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
We will no longer support TapaTalk when our new style goes live. Over the last few days we have made changes to better support mobile users on our site and when our new style goes live, the mobile interface will be even more user friendly.

We have found that there are far to few TapaTalk users out there and far too many issues with TapaTalk to warrant continuing to support it.
Does that mean you're specifically making a CF app?

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟125,082.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Is there any further news on this ?

With being dyslexic, I read and was able to use it the site better with Tapatalk, the mobile site is awful and the desktop site is ok but not great for me.

I know I may be in a small majority but it would be fab if a app or something better was going

• Agree
Reactions: DeerGlow
Upvote 0

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟109,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
We won't say we will never have an app again but it will be awhile if we do. There are not very good options out there now.
Would it be reasonable to make an app specifically for these forums? I don't know how hard it is but it could maybe be an option.

Reactions: sunlover1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums