Kuala Lumpur
✟18,305.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the paralyzed man, “Get up, take your mat and go home.”

The truth is we can take the cup of wrath from others.

We must be willing to take the cup of wrath from others. If we truly have faith in Our Lord Jesus.

Only those who are willing should
Ask Our Lord, to take the suffering of others and give it to us, who are willing to suffer for others.

Yes we will suffer the wrath, because of all the cup we have collected, but do not be afraid of those who are able to destroy your flesh. Remember, we are not part of this world.

Say to Our Lord, you're willing and he will give it to you. Say to those you're saving "your sin is forgiven" and witness the miracle.

In the OT animals were the sacrifice for sin. In the NT willing men are the sacrifice for sin. Those who are willing belongs to Our Lord Jesus.

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Very truly I tell you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy.

A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world.

So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.

In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.
Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.