West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh my goodness, if you have Netflix you HAVE to see this documentary! I just watched it and wow. They said it’s like social media has this avatar voodoo doll of people where everything we do is tracked and followed and they use that information to control and manipulate us without us knowing. We’re all puppets and someone is the puppet master. I felt God leading me to deactivate my Facebook account months ago. At first it felt weird but then I felt better, more at peace internally. I disconnected from all of those platforms. That’s why and when I found this forum. I just come here and once in a while tiktok. And that’s it. This movie was very good!

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Analytics are used on most sites. Including the one you frequent. They couldn’t have ads without adding the tracking code.

Whatever you said on social media is already in their database. Deactivation won’t remove it. You’ll prevent them from collecting more from that medium.

Forums are generally worse. You post your thoughts in soundbites on social media. But most expound in venues like these. Giving voice to numerous thoughts, feelings, and experiences under the guise of fellowship.

But it isn’t a closed site. Everything you say can be read by others. Whether they’re a member or not. It’s being collected and contributing to your social credit. So don’t say anything you don’t want the world to know or big brother.

• Informative
Reactions: Skye1300
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh my goodness, if you have Netflix you HAVE to see this documentary! I just watched it and wow. They said it’s like social media has this avatar voodoo doll of people where everything we do is tracked and followed and they use that information to control and manipulate us without us knowing. We’re all puppets and someone is the puppet master. I felt God leading me to deactivate my Facebook account months ago. At first it felt weird but then I felt better, more at peace internally. I disconnected from all of those platforms. That’s why and when I found this forum. I just come here and once in a while tiktok. And that’s it. This movie was very good!

Beloved ones, let us hear of faith, that is, God’s righteousness through Christ Jesus, and we will be edified by the love of Christ. Let us love Him and we will not be made to stumbled.

Let us speak of faith, that we may know every good things in us in Christ Jesus.

For we heard:
“hearing of your love and faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints, that the sharing of your faith may become effective by the acknowledgment of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. For we have great joy and consolation in your love, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed by you, brother.”
‭‭Philemon‬ ‭1:5-7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

To God the Father be all glory and thanksgiving through Christ. Amen

Reactions: Skye1300
Upvote 0

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Analytics are used on most sites. Including the one you frequent. They couldn’t have ads without adding the tracking code.

Whatever you said on social media is already in their database. Deactivation won’t remove it. You’ll prevent them from collecting more from that medium.

Forums are generally worse. You post your thoughts in soundbites on social media. But most expound in venues like these. Giving voice to numerous thoughts, feelings, and experiences under the guise of fellowship.

But it isn’t a closed site. Everything you say can be read by others. Whether they’re a member or not. It’s being collected and contributing to your social credit. So don’t say anything you don’t want the world to know or big brother.

Oooh okay I hadn't thought about that. You are correct. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0