Tampa, Florida
Visit site
✟19,453.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Democrat
April Fools!!!^_^

Do you listen to music on your computer while on CF? If so, what genre of music do you most listen to?

Apples or oranges?

Lemons or Limes?

What song fits your mood or current situation?

Do you turn the light on before you enter the room or after you close the door?

Do you have a specific place you keep your keys?

How often do you buy a new book to read?

When is the last time you had your picture taken?

Do you like to do things like crossword puzzles or word search?

Ever played the game Uno?

What's one instrument you wish you knew how to play and why?

Do you like your own voice? Is you voice high, in between, low-pitched? Are you soft spoken?

Upvote 0

Eagle_Wings

Just Your Ordinary Average Everyday Sane Psycho.
Nov 18, 2004
Illinois
Visit site
✟2,076.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Do you listen to music on your computer while on CF? If so, what genre of music do you most listen to?
Almost always, I can't stand to have the house be quiet unless it's late at night. The genre depends on what mood I'm in: contemporary Christian, country, oldies, or dance beat.
Apples or oranges?
Oranges

Lemons or Limes?
Lemons~ I always eat the lemon wedge out of my tea, peel and all. My parents tell me that when I was younger and we'd go out to eat I'd always throw a fit until they gave me their lemon wedge and then I'd sit there and make faces as I ate it....I guess everyone else would look at them like they were horrible parents for making me eat lemons and then laughing at my reaction to them. :D

What song fits your mood or current situation?
What now God's been dealing with me on reckless abandonment & the song that seems to go along with that is "Dive" by Steven Curtis Chapman.

Do you turn the light on before you enter the room or after you close the door?
I hate the dark, so the light is turned on before I enter the room, yet I also don't like the idea of someone sneaking up behind me as I'm entering my house...so I guess it's more like I'm turning on the light as I'm entering the room while also closing the door behind me.

Do you have a specific place you keep your keys?
Yep, yet I've still managed to lock myself out of my house on 2 occasions!

How often do you buy a new book to read?
Unfortunately I don't have as much time to read as I'd like to, but lately I've been buying a new book about once a month.

When is the last time you had your picture taken?
Last month for the church directory.

Do you like to do things like crossword puzzles or word search?
I go through spurts.

Ever played the game Uno?
Yep

What's one instrument you wish you knew how to play and why?
I really like the piano, not really sure why, I've always been drawn to it but I just don't have the patience needed to seriously learn how to play.

Do you like your own voice? Is you voice high, in between, low-pitched? Are you soft spoken?
Absolutely not! I think it's high and not soft spoken at all.

Upvote 0

Eagle_Wings

Nov 18, 2004
Illinois
Visit site
✟2,076.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
maycontainnuts said:
Do you have any pets?

Yes I do~ An African Grey Parrot named Earl, a Cockatiel named Elbie {L. B. which stands for little bit},
a 10lb 9 month old Maine Coon mix cat named Ragamuffin {Rags for short}, and a 55-gallon fresh water aquarium. Someday I also want an Old English Mastiff which I plan on naming Levi short for Leviathon!

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Eagle_Wings said:
Yes I do~ An African Grey Parrot named Earl, a Cockatiel named Elbie {L. B. which stands for little bit},
a 10lb 9 month old Maine Coon mix cat named Ragamuffin {Rags for short}, and a 55-gallon fresh water aquarium. Someday I also want an Old English Mastiff which I plan on naming Levi short for Leviathon!

English Mastiffs are awesome! I would love to get one someday, too... but it won't be anytime soon! There's no way I could afford to feed a dog that big! :eek:

How did you find out about that breed?

Upvote 0

Eagle_Wings

Nov 18, 2004
Illinois
Visit site
✟2,076.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Who is that adorable baby in your pic?
My neice...it was taken last year & was my first time to see my neice & nephew! Unfortunately they live in California....but I'm hoping that will be changing soon. :keeps fingers crossed:

What is your favorite time of year?
Spring~perfect weather & everything is blooming & refreshed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eagle_Wings

Nov 18, 2004
Illinois
Visit site
✟2,076.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What is the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?"
I had to really think about that one~ I haven't been in any life or death situations and other then my active imagination not a whole lot really scares me. But I did finally remember that when I was 3 or 4 I was in my Grandparents van & my mom was driving. She had to hop out to open a gate and must have forgot to engage the emergency brake so the van started to roll backwards. I don't remember the terrain or anything, so I don't know if I was in any real danger but it did scare me that I was by myself in the van and it was moving. Mom noticed right away and was able to hop back in and stop the van, but I do remember that for the longest time after that I didn't like to be left in a car alone while it was running.

What is one of your favorite memories?
Hmm, I have alot....lol, since it's garage sale season I'd have to say mom & me garag saleing every Friday or Saturday morning which included breakfast at Burger King where I'd always get French Toast. Money was usually tight growing up so that was a real treat and it was also time for just the two of us.

Are you "hot natured" or "cold natured"?
By natured do you mean temperment or temperature? Temperment~ I guess I'd be somewhere in the middle...I can be pretty easy going, yet I'm also one that let's things build until the tiniest thing sets me off....but it's been 3 years since I've gotten angry enough to yell at someone.
Temperature~ For the most part I'm usually warmer than everyone around me, but when I do get cold it takes forever for me to warm back up.

Upvote 0

septemberskies

You can find me on cloud no.9
Sep 16, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Visit site
✟19,453.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you know how to french braid hair?

Have you ever made muffins, or ice cream from scratch?

What animal do you think is most like you?

Do you use air freshers?

Have you ever been on a train?

Do you throw store receipts in the trash right away or do you keep them a while?

Do you eat dinner at the dining table often?

What color is your curtains or blinds?

Do you have a walk-in closet?

Upvote 0

Eagle_Wings

Nov 18, 2004
Illinois
Visit site
✟2,076.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Do you know how to french braid hair?
Yep, been doing my own hair since I was 11 or 12.

Have you ever made muffins, or ice cream from scratch?
Muffins

What animal do you think is most like you?
hmmm...probably the cat~ fiercely independant, tends to be quiet and aloof, yet always watching and observing, goes through spurts where I want to be by myself and then other times I'm happiest being around others.

Do you use air freshers?
Nope~ I have a parrot and they are really sensitive to Glade products as well as anything aerosal. My allergies are also really sensitive to perfumy things.

Have you ever been on a train?
Does the Metro in St. Louis count?

Do you throw store receipts in the trash right away or do you keep them a while?
Mostly, I keep them.

Do you eat dinner at the dining table often?
lol...nope, I can't even find my table at the moment.

What color is your curtains or blinds?
Blinds are silver, bedroom curtains are a sheer leopard print, front room curtains are a sheer minty green type color, and kitchen valance is a denim patch print.

Do you have a walk-in closet?
lol...well, kinda. My whole house only has 1 closet which is about 4 feet wide and 8 feet long. Add the shelves on one side and all my clothes hanging on the other side you can walk into it, but it's not very roomy!

Upvote 0

Eagle_Wings

Nov 18, 2004
Illinois
Visit site
✟2,076.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
How do you like your potatoes?
Skinless, mashed, w/tons of butter.

Tuna or salmon?
Tuna

French fries or onion rings?
Onion Rings

Chocolate or strawberry ice cream?
Strawberry

Mustard or mayo?
Mayo

Coke or Pepsi?
Coke if it's fountain, Pepsi if it's canned or bottled

Apple juice or orange juice?
OJ

Whole wheat or white bread?
White bread

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Eagle_Wings

Nov 18, 2004
Illinois
Visit site
✟2,076.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ChasingADream said:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Well now, that would all depend on the size of the woodchuck, the amount and quality of woodchucking training recieved, the type and condition of the wood, the weather, and the surrounding terrain.

Upvote 0

septemberskies

You can find me on cloud no.9
Sep 16, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Visit site
✟19,453.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you ever fall asleep with the lights still on, or the tv?

When and what was the last thing someone gave to you as a gift?

Can you wink with one eye?

when was the last time you rode on a bus or took some sort of public transportation?

Do you ever find yourself singing the jingles to commericials whose products or services you never use?

When was the last time you found yourself in an emergency that you need to call police or an ambulance? Were you scared for yourself/someone else?

Upvote 0

Eagle_Wings

Nov 18, 2004
Illinois
Visit site
✟2,076.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Do you ever fall asleep with the lights still on, or the tv?
Nope...it's got to be completely dark in order for me to fall asleep.

When and what was the last thing someone gave to you as a gift?
My birthday~ got a framed picture by Judy Lawson ( I think), she does alot of native american art with hidden pictures. Mine is a horse standing in front of a canyon~ within the horse and canyon rock are hidden eagles. My folks have a picture that at first glance looks like birch trees surrounded by snow, if you look closer you can see indians on horses within the trees. She's a phenomenal artist!

Can you wink with one eye?
;) yep

when was the last time you rode on a bus or took some sort of public transportation?
hmmm, would have been at the last Women of Faith Conference I went to in St Louis~ probably about 3 years ago, maybe 4~ we rode the metro & it reminded me how much of a space issue I really have!

Do you ever find yourself singing the jingles to commericials whose products or services you never use?
lol...just yesterday I caught myself singing the jingle to a local tanning salon.

When was the last time you found yourself in an emergency that you need to call police or an ambulance? Were you scared for yourself/someone else?
About 4 years ago when I was still a manager at a pet store one of the employees claimed we'd been robbed. Had to call 911, but I wasn't afraid for anyone and it turned out that the employee had taken the money and had hit himself in the head with a coke bottle to make it look like a robber had done it. :doh:

Upvote 0