Dec 17, 2004
New Zealand
Visit site
✟38,797.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
am kinda past those but still like to hang out late with my buds,are you girls past that or how many here still like the girls nite sleepover thing??
The only sleepovers I do anymore are with my best friend Katie since we don't get to see each other often, we make it a sleepover thing :clap:

Upvote 0

shirono

Deadline-avoiding weasel
Oct 16, 2005
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟8,365.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I still do the sleep over thing when I have a chance and I'm nearly 20. It's a fun time to reconnect with a friend.

The last few sleepovers I had were not so much about friendship though...my ex-girlfriend's parent's wanted me to come over all the time and stay over when we were dating. Apparently she was always in a better mood when I was there.

Upvote 0

shirono

Deadline-avoiding weasel
Oct 16, 2005
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟8,365.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oh you two broke up? :(

Unfortunately, yes . I broke up with her and it took me a long time to get over it. It turned out we didn't have as much in common as I originally thought and at the time I was planning to move out of state soon (she is a student at a state university here and couldn't leave). It was really for the best. I'm just now starting to want to date again.

Reactions: Windmill
Upvote 0

Windmill

Legend
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2004
New Zealand
Visit site
✟38,797.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes I can imagine. I vaugely remember you talking about wanting to potentially marry her someday! Dang. Its good you bailed out when you did then, wallowing in a bad relationship is no good, I should know, I spent one of my high school years watching a train-wreck relationship between two of my friends fail miserably... bad bad ^_^ :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums