Bondi
✟263,049.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
As per Trump's recent comment about the film Silence of The Lamb (sic), there have been a few suggestions for other singular films he might enjoy. Such as Jaw. Or Star War. Or Dance with a Wolf. One Dalmatian. One, A Space Odyssey.

Feel free to add a few more. I'm not sure if titles such as A Bridge Just Close Enough would apply. But who cares...

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟151,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As per Trump's recent comment about the film Silence of The Lamb (sic), there have been a few suggestions for other singular films he might enjoy. Such as Jaw. Or Star War. Or Dance with a Wolf. One Dalmatian. One, A Space Odyssey.

Feel free to add a few more. I'm not sure if titles such as A Bridge Just Close Enough would apply. But who cares...
1 GUN (Original Title: 2 GUNS)

1715728660835.jpeg

Upvote 0

Zaha Torte

Jesus Christ is the Eternal God
May 6, 2024
Not Hispanic or Latino
✟13,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
Latter-Day Saint
Marital Status
Married

Thank goodness he doesn't waste his time watching movies.

Just another reason to vote for the guy.

• Winner
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.