Singles ~ Welcomes/Goodbyes (3)

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟243,280.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I mentioned a couple times in some of the threads that I would be taking off 2023. I felt it appropriate to at least leave a comment here as to some people take intermittent breaks.

This will be my first time taking an intentional break. I also made the decision to take a year off from online dating. We shall see where things land.

But I wanted to say a thank you to various members these past 2 years. @Miles I was glad to see you here when I returned and a few others @Saucy ,@MehGuy , and @ReesePiece23 .

A special thank you to the council I received and sympathetic hearts when I initially came back in 2020 to @bèlla ,@Justsomebloke, @Tone, and @SarahsKnight. :holy:

I enjoyed some of the humor & fun that @shineyourlight , @mojoboy31 , and @ReesePiece23 provided and hope it continues. I enjoyed sharing pictures and comments between @Sif (amazing photos and interesting to find a woman who has done solo hiking, which I want to someday), @d taylor ,@Anthony2019, and @Kwilson .

Wishes for keeping on track with health to @TheRealAriel , @mojoboy31 , @Saucy and @Miles . Best of luck with that job interview @Saucy and girl hunting if you so choose. And @Miles excited for this next chapter in your career. I've enjoyed exchanges and support from @GodJesusAndChocolate ,@Lost4words ,@angelsaroundme ,@RileyG, @Isaiah 2:22, ,@DragonFox91 , @J Mick , @.Mikha'el. , @peaceful-forest , @linux.poet , @pen_and_poetry , @GodDoesListen55 , @YankeeGirl , @public hermit (enjoyed gardening conversation) and @Somber .

@bèlla a special thank you for imparting wisdom and council to more than one of us and seeing it as a ministry.

I was excited to see the participation in the thread about members here meeting up virtually or in person. @TheRealAriel I hope you are able to host at least 3 women in the New year. @public hermit, @d taylor and @Miles I hope you'll get to cross paths in person with possibly a fellow brother here.

Hope I'm not forgetting anybody. This has probably got to be the longest temporary farewell. I can see @ReesePiece23 rolling his eyes right now, haha. God's blessings and abundance in 2023 to everyone!
You're going to be very missed. Take care, and be well!

Upvote 0

aNewMan

Sep 8, 2023
Sacramento
✟1,360.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone, wanted to introduce myself. I’m not a new Christian but I am new in the sense that I identify a lot more seriously with being a Christian and on top of that to live as one also. It’s taken me a lot of trials and experiencing the challenges of our current world to bring me to this point but I thank God for it. I just want to live for God now and love people the way that God was merciful to me. Thanks for listening.

Upvote 0