Should Christians support Israel to kill more Hamas?

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟200,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Honestly, the amount of people here who probably support the war in Ukraine but don't think Israel should go to war is appalling!

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟200,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
And Israel could literally bomb Fatah to kingdom come and win the war with them in one day. But they don't do that because they care about sparing innocent lives.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,488,602.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So a sneak attack killing multiple hundreds of civilians is on par with whatever the Israelis have done or might do? Just because they are godless heathens.

Does God thus favor Hamas? Or does God hate Hamas and Israel both equally?
Did God favor Nebuchadnezzar? What about Caesar Titus?

Both Israel and the Palestinians oppress their own Christians. Do you think Jesus ignores that?

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟207,537.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Israel will literally hamper their own efforts in combating Hamas to spare innocent lives. There will be casualties because it is a war. But Israel has bent over backwards for the Arabs in that area and they are rewarded with the murder of innocent men, women, children and elderly.
Yes according to mainstream media, everything you say is correct. The problem is, the MSM is not impartial. It doesn't allow any independent reports to be aired.
You will never know the truth about anything if you rely on the MSM for your information. The facts are very different to what we hear on the news.

99% of Palestinians and 99% of Israelies want to live side by side in peace with each other, but there's a very small number of war mongers who provoke both s8des to violence. Nobody knows who these people are, but they are very rich and powerful bloodthirsty Devils.

How did we get to a place where the vast majority of people are quite happy to hear of hundreds of innocent children being slaughtered, and most see that as a good thing. As a Christian I believe God will punish those who are indifferent to these heinous crimes against humanity, as m7ch as those who committ them.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟207,537.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Some people only understand war/violence and the cold hard truth of war is that civilians die it is that sad and simple.
I know what you mean, it would appear that some only understand war and violence. I have no problem with Israel going after those who attacked them.
I just can't understand why Israel is now hell bent on slaughtering hundres inocent baby's and children, who pose no risk to anyone. I'm sure the Israeli's are capable of sending ground forces into Gaza and hunting down the terrorists responsible for the attack.

There's no need to kill so many children, it looks like a bloodthirsty revenge on innocent people. There's just no justification for it especially when there's no further threat from the Palestinian side

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,488,602.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just can't understand why Israel is now hell bent on slaughtering hundreds inocent baby's and children, who pose no risk to anyone. I'm sure the Israeli's are capable of sending ground forces into Gaza and hunting down the terrorists responsible for the attack.
That would cost hundreds of Israeli soldier's lives.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟200,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I just can't understand why Israel is now hell bent on slaughtering hundres inocent baby's and children, who pose no risk to anyone. I'm sure the Israeli's are capable of sending ground forces into Gaza and hunting down the terrorists responsible for the attack.

You realize that there were like 60 babies that were beheaded by Hamas and many children that were burned alive by them as well, right?

Like, it's no contest who is worse here.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,488,602.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You realize that there were like 60 babies that were beheaded by Hamas and many children that were burned alive by them as well, right?

Like, it's no contest who is worse here.
It doesn't appear there is credible evidence of that. At least not yet.

• Agree
Reactions: JosephZ
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟200,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
It doesn't appear there is credible evidence of that. At least not yet.

See attachment. Literally proof they were burning children alive.

Attachments

• children burned alive.jpg
    children burned alive.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 28
Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟200,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Like, really, what is wrong with you people?

We have kidnappings caught on camera for all the world to see. We have murders of innocent people dying caught on camera for all the world to see. Any skepticism beyond this point is idiotic.

Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟908,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
That would cost hundreds of Israeli soldier's lives.
Whether that is "worth it" (for lack of a better term) might depend on one's take of well is better for 100s of combats to die or 100s of civilians. If in fact doing it that way would save more civilian lives than it would cost soldier/combatants lives then it may be worth it to say you know what let us do it that way . I know this is not the case in Israel as I am almost certain they have mandatory military service, but this would particularly be decent logic in places like the United States where currently there is NO actual conscription yes we have the selective service, but it is currently not active. It has not been active for decades that means that EVERYONE in ANY branch volunteered to serve. I understand that people do not sign up to die and it is not as if they want to, but at the same time if you sign up you have to go into it with the understanding that you may lose your life an yes you may be forced to take a life, HOWEVER there are also rules of war that state that even that comes with acceptable limits. You cannot simply kill anyone you see ( not that most soldiers do that, but even in war parties are supposed to try and limit the number civilians killed as much as possible and so the question becomes is it better to KNOW more combatants will die, but yet as few civilians will be affected as possible ( even though as you know and as I stated earlier some will die just the reality of life in a fallen world. or do you try to avoid as many combat deaths as you can knowing that actually in doing that way stats show that more civilians still die than combatants.

I am not saying that this is good or anything of the sort whether that this appears to be the poster's logic that basically given the choice it is better to save as many civilians as possible KNOWING that more combatants may well die than would have to otherwise.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,488,602.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whether that is "worth it" (for lack of a better term) might depend on one's take of well is better for 100s of combats to die or 100s of civilians. If in fact doing it that way would save more civilian lives than it would cost soldier/combatants lives then it may be worth it to say you know what let us do it that way . I know this is not the case in Israel as I am almost certain they have mandatory military service,
That means the sensibility in the US has no relevance in Israel.

But in fact, there would be a massive uproar in the US as well, if the 9/11 attacks could have been pinned to people who were hiding out in a particular town of, say, Iraq, and the US performed an action that cost the lives of hundreds of American troops simply to avoid saving Iraqi civilians in that town. That's why there is no US uproar over the use of attack drones.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,488,602.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, really? What would convince you? You sound like Dawkins with how skeptical you are about this.
I'm not going to believe some random photograph plucked from the web.

I might be more likely to believe an official IDF report, even though the IDF is obviously an interested party...they are at least an identified interested party that can be held accountable for their statements.

And I'm also familiar enough with both the accusations and realities of American soldiers' actions against civilians in war, from the testimonies of soldiers themselves.

Reactions: JosephZ
Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟200,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I'm not going to believe some random photograph plucked from the web.

I might be more likely to believe an official IDF report, even though the IDF is obviously an interested party...they are at least an identified interested party that can be held accountable for their statements.

And I'm also familiar enough with both the accusations and realities of American soldiers' actions against civilians in war, from the testimonies of soldiers themselves.

Okay... So if I shared an article by the IDF would you believe it then?

Upvote 0