Morristown, TN
✟10,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I was wanting to give gifts to family members of a book that would explain the gospel. The shorter the better, however, the most "beautiful" and well written is the key that would really get me enthusiastic about it. It needs to be a great book for me so when I offer it, I'm not just blowing smoke.

Apperciate the input. I have no idea where else to post such a request. Suggestion?

Cheesr

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟340,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The best candidate I can think of at the moment is The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis. Its chief negative is that it's a children's book (or, at least, marketed as such), and that's off-putting to some adults. But it's one of the best descriptions of the gospel that I know of.

Upvote 0

1Tonne

Dec 2, 2021
Taranaki
✟84,769.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lots of books at Living Waters.
Another idea may be to give them a book and a million dollar note that has the Gospel on it. Say the note can be used as a bookmark.

Reactions: David Hunter
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟255,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I was wanting to give gifts to family members of a book that would explain the gospel. The shorter the better, however, the most "beautiful" and well written is the key that would really get me enthusiastic about it. It needs to be a great book for me so when I offer it, I'm not just blowing smoke.

Apperciate the input. I have no idea where else to post such a request. Suggestion?

Cheesr

This is a link to the Gospel of John, this place gives out copies to give to people.
About the Logos 21 Translation

Here are a few more links, to other excellent books.
The Best News You’ll Ever Hear – Grace Evangelical Society

Confident in Christ, 2nd Edition – Grace Evangelical Society

The Simplicity of Saving Faith – Grace Evangelical Society

His Promise is Certain – Grace Evangelical Society