Sending out a prayer to all of you

the_bUg

Jan 7, 2003
Visit site
✟255.00
Faith
Baptist
I have had a most incredible night and am feeling filled with the spirit and wanted to let you all know that although I am not aquainted with you, my prayers are. There are many troubles that we as Christians must lear to overcome, and God the Father (and I do not use those words lightly) is our only chance of triumph. So I pray that you would pick up your cross and follow Jesus. Sometimes the way is difficult and we will have to endure ridicule and humiliation (root humble and humility) but, as the bible says, "If God is for us, who can be against us?"!

Praise the Lord, may he be with you in all that you do. Following God is about taking EVERY moment captive to the obedience of Christ.

Swurple

God's Accoustic
Jan 16, 2003
Visit site
✟372.00
Thanx buggy. :) hope this passion within you just keeps burning and burning and may you touch so many people and be like the best testimony for God! btw; love that lil caption thingy..... to think that God could love a bug like me haha. thats so true...He said that the greatest nations are but a drop in a bucket and so who are we in actual fact? not even a speck in that drop in that bucket ( that lay in the house that Jack built ) He really doesnt need us at all yet He takes the trouble to watch over us and that is just so amazing. so yea... :bow: :bow: hehe

Upvote 0