Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you know someone who is VERY strict with their spiritual and moral practices, to the point where you think it might be a problem? Or, do YOU sometimes struggle with feelings of unworthiness of our Heavenly Father’s love? If so, this episode is for you. Scrupulosity is a spiritual and psychological affliction that can sprout from a desire to be pious and virtuous, and can be associated with obsessive compulsive behaviors. Dr Malinoski and I discuss the roots of this affliction, how to combat it, and how to find a solid therapist who respects your Catholic faith to help you overcome it...

Video below.

• Winner
Reactions: AlexB23

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟142,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you know someone who is VERY strict with their spiritual and moral practices, to the point where you think it might be a problem? Or, do YOU sometimes struggle with feelings of unworthiness of our Heavenly Father’s love? If so, this episode is for you. Scrupulosity is a spiritual and psychological affliction that can sprout from a desire to be pious and virtuous, and can be associated with obsessive compulsive behaviors. Dr Malinoski and I discuss the roots of this affliction, how to combat it, and how to find a solid therapist who respects your Catholic faith to help you overcome it...

Video below.
I know a few people on this forum who are scrupulous, and I try to help these folks. It can be tough to live through. Thanks be to God that I do not have scrupulosity.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟256,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I know a few people on this forum who are scrupulous, and I try to help these folks. It can be tough to live through. Thanks be to God that I do not have scrupulosity.
I tend to have a ton of intrusive and obsessive thoughts. It's tough.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums